Marina121

Jul 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

Sharing the timeline

Application submitted June 19
Received passport request on July 12
Passpot sent to CIC on July 15
Application approved on July 29.

Just waiting now to get the passport back.

P.S. I suspect that processing time starts from the moment CIC receives the passport.

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Updated timeline

Applied online: June 13th
Passport request: July 10th
Delivered on: July 12th
Approved on: July 20th

Returning PP tracking activated : July 25th
Returning PP delivered : July 29th

Reactions: vindin

Harinichan

Jun 20, 2019
My application status is
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Final decision
Your application was approved. You need to send us your passport to finalize your application.
What does this mean? Does it mean my visa is approved?

Danielleh

Jul 26, 2019
My application status is
Final decision
Your application was approved. You need to send us your passport to finalize your application.
When does u apply?

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
My application status is
Final decision
There must be a letter in your message in the account, scroll down and you should see it, print it and follow the instructions to send your passport to them so they can print the visa in your passport

Harinichan

Jun 20, 2019
I applied on July 22 and got the passport request on 24th July. The passport reached the Cic on 25th july. Will i get a mail from them that my passport recahed their office?

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Emailed to CPP Ottawa and that's the reply:
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Great... Does anyone have any idea how long it will take and what they are exactly verifying?

Danielleh

Jul 26, 2019
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Great... Does anyone have any idea how long it will take and what they are exactly verifying?
What's your status say? Reviewing nyiir eligibility or we will send you a message when we start rew

Danielleh

Jul 26, 2019

Sorry for the typo. What's your status say? Reviewing your eligibility or we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility?