+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

mtanychka

Jul 3, 2019
No updates on my application. Applied on June 12th, status changed to "reviewing your application" on Jul 9th.
I became permanent resident today, so will try to withdraw my application.

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Hello Everyone,
Hi I applied online for TRV in July 3rd.
Processing time on the CiC website says 7 days.
But until today I haven't seen any update in my profile.
Anyone is in the same boat like me ?
Hi i applied for trv online on July 6 after study permit extension..so far no update

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
Hi everybody, I have a question maybe someone could help me. So I applied this year for my parents PGP, already sent the application and waiting to hear from them. My father’s visitor visa will expired March next year. He supposed to go back home on December when is the 6 months that he supposed to be here. If he goes back home in December, I’m afraid they won’t let him comeback since his visa will expire in short amount of time. And if he can’t enter the country, I will need to do his application for a new visitors visa from Cuba, and he will need biometrics which they are not being done in Cuba, he will have to travel to Mexico. And that takes a lot of time to get a visa to Mexico and so on. My question is, can we apply for a new visitors visa from inside Canada before his visa expires?? Sorry, I forgot to mention his passport will expire same time as his visa, but I will get his passport done before I apply for his visa at the Cuban embassy here in Canada.
Is he still in Canada? If he is, maybe he can apply for an extension of visitor status in Canada before the 6 month of entry has fully lapsed. Once approved, he can stay in Canada longer on a visitor record. But you said his visitor visa will expire in March 2020, is that right? Is that also the expiry date of the passport?

You should start a new thread because this is not the same as visitor visa (TRV) application within Canada.

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

It definitely looks like I'm not the only one who is waiting for a passport request for weeks. I applied on 28 June but still no update so far on my application. Already contacted IRCC through a web form and being informed that they are currently working on applications that were submitted before 24 June.

Why some applicants get a passport request within a week but others have to wait weeks for that? It's a mystery for me.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
Hi everyone,

It definitely looks like I'm not the only one who is waiting for a passport request for weeks. I applied on 28 June but still no update so far on my application. Already contacted IRCC through a web form and being informed that they are currently working on applications that were submitted before 24 June.

Why some applicants get a passport request within a week but others have to wait weeks for that? It's a mystery for me.
I applied July 15 and got passport request July 17. Passport received today at CPC-O according to Canada Post.
I think there was a system upgrade in June that might have led to the delays. Normally it shouldn't take that long. But don't quote me on that. It's just my guess.

Reactions: vindin

sando90

Nov 27, 2016
Hi everyone,

Yes man. Me as well. I inquired to Ottawa and they said your application in queue .I guess mine and yours as well because I applied same day you did.
Keep me posted please

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Yes man. Me as well. I inquired to Ottawa and they said your application in queue .I guess mine and yours as well because I applied same day you did.
Keep me posted please
Sure. Please let us know if you have any updates as well.

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Any July Applicants got updates?????They have updated in cic website that they are working on July 7 applications.I applied online on July 6 th and still no change on status...

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Hi everyone,

Any updates????

jd11111

Jul 28, 2019
Any July Applicants got updates?????They have updated in cic website that they are working on July 7 applications.I applied online on July 6 th and still no change on status...
Hi. Can you please share the link that they are working on July 7th files