+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Zeeali0915

Nov 22, 2018
Hey everyone, I applied for my TRV within Canada on October 3rd and after a lot of emailing got a reply today “ your application is in the final processing queue awaiting finalization. Anyone else in the same boat?

zlsun

Nov 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I applied for my TRV within Canada on October 3rd and after a lot of emailing got a reply today “ your application is in the final processing queue awaiting finalization. Anyone else in the same boat?
Really? That sounds a good news~ I submitted on Oct 10 and no updates until now.

zlsun

Nov 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I applied for my TRV within Canada on October 3rd and after a lot of emailing got a reply today “ your application is in the final processing queue awaiting finalization. Anyone else in the same boat?[/QUOT
Does that mean we will receive PPR in a few days? I am so desperate. The only thing I can do right now is to cross fingers and pray.

Zeeali0915

Nov 22, 2018
Does that mean we will receive PPR in a few days? I am so desperate. The only thing I can do right now is to cross fingers and pray.
From what I read in other threads, this means all the verifications are complete and right now it is waiting for a decision to be made by the officer. Hopefully I get an answer soon

Zeeali0915

Nov 22, 2018
Then honestly the only thing you can do is hope they process it soon. There is no way of saying what exactly they’re doing right now. Hope for the best!

Zeeali0915

Nov 22, 2018
I called them just a minutes ago. They told me my review was completed!!!! Just wait for the officer to give the final decision. WALAWALA~~~~
seems like we're both in the same boat ! I hope we both get it asap. I have my vacation planned and honestly I don't understand why cic puts us in screenings as we are inside canada already. Like if I had any intent shouldn't you have done it while I'm outside lol

zlsun

Nov 19, 2018
seems like we're both in the same boat ! I hope we both get it asap. I have my vacation planned and honestly I don't understand why cic puts us in screenings as we are inside canada already. Like if I had any intent shouldn't you have done it while I'm outside lol
I called them through 1-888-242-2100, use 3-4-1-0 as the combination. It is kind of wired this time. Because last time it only took 2 weeks for me to receive the PPR. Hoping everything goes well for your APP!