+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello people,
Want to seek last piece of advice.
I am tired of waiting. Trv applied 3 march, biometrics 9 march. Nothing after that.
Called ircc they said it went into review.
My pgwp application also went into review and was approved after waiting 27 MONTHS.
I want to see my family, its been over 3.5 years since i met my family.
I think i am going in depression.
Any advice on what can i do.
Thanks

Reactions: Aram-88

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello people,
I am tired of waiting. Trv applied 3 march, biometrics 9 march. Nothing after that.
My pgwp application also went into review and was approved after waiting 27 MONTHS.
Thanks
You can travel back to your home country and then when your TRV gets approved, you can get it stamped from your home country. Before leaving CANADA raise a webform and explain the things to IRCC.

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
Hello people,
Thanks
I’m in same situation its in review since Dec 2022 I called multiple times, nothing can be done, if you have emergency travel send the proof the might consider it. I understand your situation Its exhausting mentally

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Off-topic again strike could be on Wednesday while waiting for my Kids' TRV.. I hope they reach an agreement.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I lost hope I contacted MP, ordered gcms notes nothing left except taking it to court which can take up to six month with 5 to 7 grand
If you have urgency to visit home, then you can visit. When the TRV gets approved, you can get it stamped from India

Reactions: Aram-88

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
If you have urgency to visit home, then you can visit. When the TRV gets approved, you can get it stamped from India
I know i can travel but the thing is once your file gets transferred it is not certain when it is gonna be processed. My PGWP was also transferred and 27 months passed no activity, then i went to court and spent a lot of money and then got it. Now same thing has happened with TRV. It is also sent for review. If i go to india, it can take god knows how much time and in meanwhile pgwp could also expire which would leave me stuck in india.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know i can travel but the thing is once your file gets transferred it is not certain when it is gonna be processed. My PGWP was also transferred and 27 months passed no activity, then i went to court and spent a lot of money and then got it. Now same thing has happened with TRV. It is also sent for review. If i go to india, it can take god knows how much time and in meanwhile pgwp could also expire which would leave me stuck in india.
27 months?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I
Can you text me your contact number? I want to discuss something