+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

msb678

Feb 24, 2023
I have got PPR and sent the passport for stamping to Ottawa address via Canada post and it got delivered last week, I have noted return tracking ID with me, what is the purpose of counterfoil, does counterfoil and return canada post tracking id are same ?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I received GCMS notes for my TRV and I think how they go about is they scan and audit counterfoil for various passports. Then the bunch of those counterfoils go for print outs. Then they stamp it across various passports in a bunch. I think that is why there is delay as they don't work on individual passports as such. They do it in a batch/bunch so that they can ship bunch of those passports in mail with approx same timeline

Reactions: hafm

Lyn50

Mar 3, 2023
Hello Can anyone help me
I have just submitted an application for TRV in Canada and I received no submission confirmation only confirmation of online transmission.

Also this is the message I see on the page :

Please wait, while we search our system for your application

I dont see anything on the screen: No Application status, Application information and Details about application Status. Those sections are missing. The only thing i see is the section for "Messages about your application"

Is this normal?

Lyn50

Mar 3, 2023
Application submitted -07 January
PPR - 16th January
Passport sent - 16th January via Canada Post
Passport Received - 18th January
Counterfoil - 30th January
Passport Received - February 1st
Hi do you remember the processing times when you applied?