+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Sk.11

Feb 28, 2023
I was in similar situation got tracking number from IRCC today.. webform and call they replied on both. Waiting for tracker to activate now
I called them today. They told me that they can not provide me the tracking number. Did you get yours via call or webform?

Arpitjr

Feb 7, 2023
I called them today. They told me that they can not provide me the tracking number. Did you get yours via call or webform?
I got them via both the agent gave me tracking number on call then after some time I got reply on my previous webform too.. did they confirm that your passport is ready to ship? I called them today 3rd time in 3days .. they can provide tracking number only after its ready to ship from their office.

Sk.11

Feb 28, 2023
I got them via both the agent gave me tracking number on call then after some time I got reply on my previous webform too.. did they confirm that your passport is ready to ship? I called them today 3rd time in 3days .. they can provide tracking number only after its ready to ship from their office.
Oh, okay. Gotcha. Btw did you get an email when the counterfoil was generated and when they sent your passport out? How did you keep track?

Arpitjr

Feb 7, 2023
Oh, okay. Gotcha. Btw did you get an email when the counterfoil was generated and when they sent your passport out? How did you keep track?
They gave me all info on call .. I got counterfoil update in my GCKey account the next day.. they din provide tracking number tat time den I tried my luck today again .. apparently it got ready to ship just today so got tracking number today… everything depends on the agent u get connected to keep trying..

Sk.11

Feb 28, 2023
They gave me all info on call .. I got counterfoil update in my GCKey account the next day.. they din provide tracking number tat time den I tried my luck today again .. apparently it got ready to ship just today so got tracking number today… everything depends on the agent u get connected to keep trying..
Thank you for the info.

hafm

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Do we have a sense of how long it takes for eh tracker to get activated after getting the counterfoil printed