+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Sk.11

Feb 28, 2023
Hello,
So the Canada post people did not provide me with a return tracking number when I sent my passport for stamping. Now I realized that I should’ve taken a picture or something to keep a track. Does anyone have any relevant experience of such situation? Is calling IRRC and asking for the tracking number a viable option?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello,
So the Canada post people did not provide me with a return tracking number when I sent my passport for stamping. Now I realized that I should’ve taken a picture or something to keep a track. Does anyone have any relevant experience of such situation? Is calling IRRC and asking for the tracking number a viable option?
All you can do is just wait it out then

Arpitjr

Feb 7, 2023
Hello,
I was in similar situation got tracking number from IRCC today.. webform and call they replied on both. Waiting for tracker to activate now