TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I was able to contact IRCC yesterday by phone, and according to their system my passport was shipped and they provided the tracking number that matched with the prepaid Canada Express envelop I sent, however the tracking number is not activated yet :(
This scared me

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I sent passport today. But I am very nervous because of the recent posts related to passports

Sukh522

Feb 10, 2023
Passport sent to IRCC - 20th Jan
Passport received by IRCC - 24th Jan (seen through UPS tracking)
Courier service - UPS
Counterfoil - 13th Feb (Just now) - Not received any gmail notification, I checked randomly.
Return tracking - Waiting to get activated.

Hope this helps someone, thanks.
Any update?

poporopos

Sep 22, 2021
Same here. Applied on Jan 21. Nothing after eligibility review. Many ppl that applied after mid Jan are still waiting. Saw on FB group.
Is there a facebook group for this? It's good reading everyone's posts here to try to get idea of what is going on. Because IRCC's site keeps dropping the processing time from 21 days to 14 days to 13 days. Yet based on people's comments here, it looks like the wait time is getting longer (like 1 - 2 months between Submission and PPR). We applied Jan 21 and tracker - unreliable - simply says eligibility review.

Perhaps all of us from January are already approved but they haven't set the status to approved because they don't want us sending passports out for visa stamping if there is a backlog in that office with printing the counterfoils.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
P
Update:

Application - Dec. 24
Information Letter saying approved - Jan. 12
PPR - Jan. 20
Counterfoil - Feb. 15
Please keep updated. Hey a question. In my ppr letter no where it says approved. Even on my cic account it doesn’t say approved. But I got ppr. Hope no fck up happens with return of passport? When did your passport got delivered?

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
P

Please keep updated. Hey a question. In my ppr letter no where it says approved. Even on my cic account it doesn’t say approved. But I got ppr. Hope no fck up happens with return of passport? When did your passport got delivered?
GC key will change to approved after counterfoil is printed

Reactions: maxiie