+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Yagnavel

Nov 18, 2022
They got my passport on the 24th of Jan and my counterfoil isn’t printed yet. I’m really sad because I have a wedding to go to next Saturday on the 18th and I’m booked for midnight on the 15th.
Even my passport got delivered on 24th Jan, and no update after that. Just waiting for counterfoil to get generated.

Reactions: tiffytaff78

Sukh522

Feb 10, 2023
Even my passport got delivered on 24th Jan, and no update after that. Just waiting for counterfoil to get generated.
mine it say’s delivered on 26 jan but no update after that. My flight is on 19 and now I’m panicking. I want to know what’s counterfoil and when i will get generated

Sukh522

Feb 10, 2023
TRV applied:- Jan 5
Passport request:- Jan 20
Passport submitted:- Jan 23
Passport received by IRCC:- Jan 25
Counterfoil generated:- Feb 09

Now waiting for the tracking ID to be activated.
Hey there,
How didi you came know that IRCC received your passport. Did you got any email? Also please let me know how can i contact them because the email on the website says i can not send email to this recipient

Sukh522

Feb 10, 2023
In Gc key for sure. Sometimes we get mail sometimes we don’t. So keep checking your gc key.
Alright, thank you.
also i hav Got any update that my passport is received by ircc or not it just showing delivered on the courier website. Does IRCC update about the passport?

Reactions: maxiie