TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
guys keep updating, where tf have we reached so far?
just don't say received counterfoil, sent passport. Also share when did you apply so others know where it has reached so far

Reactions: L29

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
guys keep updating, where tf have we reached so far?
just don't say received counterfoil, sent passport. Also share when did you apply so others know where it has reached so far
If you check previous posts by people updating their counterfol, tracking, you will see that we have all updated application timeline in previous pages. We can’t keep posting timelines at every stage. People update at every stage and post a full timeline of their application at the end of their process.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
My wife's TRV so far (on SOWP):

Dec 17 - Application submitted
Jan 02 - Eligibility review started

No notification for eligibility review, just logged in yesterday and saw the updated status.
Dec 17 - Application submitted
Jan 02 - Eligibility review started
Jan 13 - PPR
Jan 13 - Passport sent
Jan 16 - Passport delivered

Reactions: maxiie

msam18

Jan 16, 2023
Hi guys! New here. Awaiting my passport with my work visa that is shown to be delivered since December 29. Many people on this forum who had their passport delivered on/after this date have had their counterfoil generated. The current update is: “we are processing your application and we will send a message if we have an update or need more information”. My question is: how are you guys mentioning “passport delivered” - is that one of the updates? At this point I’m really worried thinking my passport is lost because the last message I received in my inbox was “passport request”. Will my account have “passport received” as one of the update messages?

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi guys! New here. Awaiting my passport with my work visa that is shown to be delivered since December 29. Many people on this forum who had their passport delivered on/after this date have had their counterfoil generated. The current update is: “we are processing your application and we will send a message if we have an update or need more information”. My question is: how are you guys mentioning “passport delivered” - is that one of the updates? At this point I’m really worried thinking my passport is lost because the last message I received in my inbox was “passport request”. Will my account have “passport received” as one of the update messages?
It's the same for everyone.

You can only know that your passport is delivered to IRCC either by calling them or by your tracking id.

If it was received by SCI( a company working for IRCC) you'll see, "Delivered to recipient's delivery partner" on your tracking id updates! In simple words, IRCC received your passport.

Also, it can take upto 15 business days for them to stamp your passport once they receive it.