+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Harsukh gill

Jun 24, 2019
Passport delivered on 20th dec , counterfoil generated today 6th jan .
how much time they will take to dispatch the passport,
Before i had flight ticket on 8th jan , then i changed that to 22th now I’m wondering if i can change my ticket to 10th or 12th jan , if anyone know about this

Reactions: maxiie

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Guys, I do not have tracking number for my return envelope. Any idea how much does it usually takes to receive the passport after counterfoil generation?
Hey! When you sent the email to CPCO - did they respond to you saying they are going to process faster? or did you have to check your portal?

Reactions: hirenThakor

starboy707

Jan 5, 2023
Hello everyone,

I received an approval letter for my trv (applied inside canada) in my email today but my status hasnt been updated on the portal. I also havent recieved my instruction letter. I was wondering if i can send my passport in now with the letter of approval recieved in the email. I would really appreciate if somebody could share their instruction letter with me, so i dont get anything wrong.

Thank you and hope everyone is doing well.

Reactions: maxiie

Hmmm

Star Member
Jan 31, 2022
Hello everyone,

I received an approval letter for my trv (applied inside canada) in my email today but my status hasnt been updated on the portal. I also havent recieved my instruction letter. I was wondering if i can send my passport in now with the letter of approval recieved in the email. I would really appreciate if somebody could share their instruction letter with me, so i dont get anything wrong.

Thank you and hope everyone is doing well.
Really? How? Did they attached the approval letter in PDF and send it to your email? Did you apply on paper? My understanding is that every communication is through the portal. You only get notify through your email that there is message in your online portal.

Reactions: jacko1995