Passport received on Dec 16th
Counterfoil generated on January 4th
-----
Will update once tracking activates
Thanks for the update

pramodsmvdu

Jan 4, 2023
Btw guys,

In case of urgent travel, you can request a passport to be processed faster and returned to you. I sent an email today morning and got a counterfoil generated in 2 hours. Maybe it was supposed to be posted or maybe email worked.
Hello, could you please share the email id where you sent the email. I have medical urgency in India and need to travel urgently .. please.. share.. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca is rejecting the email and not getting delivered .

pramodsmvdu

Jan 4, 2023
TRV applied- June
TRV received-Nov
Passport request- dec 19th
Passport received by IRCC- dec 23rd
No response until jan2nd

I need to travel outside canada on 21st January. I’m worried If they’ll send my stamped passport before that date.

anybody has any update from similar timeline?
any update ?

PeterBoi

Jan 4, 2023
Hi I applied for TRV last december 14th. How long will it take for PPR ? I am planning to go to home country next month. Is it enough time to get PPR and counterfoil during this month? Please let me know your opinions. Thank you

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi I applied for TRV last december 14th. How long will it take for PPR ? I am planning to go to home country next month. Is it enough time to get PPR and counterfoil during this month? Please let me know your opinions. Thank you
I applied on Dec 22, I am wondering as well.

nima.canada

Jan 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I have sent an online application for my Temporary Resident Visa which is under review. I haven't recieved my passport request letter (PPR) yet. I will be moving to a new apartment soon. How do I communicate this to IRCC so that I can receive my passport at my new address?
Should I wait for PPR? Would it be sufficient to write the new address on self-address Xpresspost envelope?
Please advise.

Last edited:

starboy707

Jan 5, 2023
I had submitted my application for TRV from inside Canada last month. Today I got a notification email that had an attachment telling me my biometrics are still valid. Does it mean anything or just a random notification?

vaibhavvj

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hey Everyone, My pgwp was approved on Oct 16 and I got my counterfoil stamped on Dec 21, and I was supposed to receive my passport on Dec 30. I tracked my passport on Canada Post website, it says it was delivered on Dec 30 but when I checked my mailbox there is nothing. I tried contacting canada post so many times but they can't even tell me the address where it was delivered and I am so concerned and helpless I don't know what to do. I have a proof of what address I put on the return package, its correct and my address is my home, but it wasn't delivered. Whenever I get hold of CanadaPost they say to contact sender but canada immigration can't do anything about it. I don't know who to contact. Now I'm an immigrant in Canada and I don't even have my passport, I don't know what to do. ): Can someone please tell me who to contact .. and please don't use CanadaPost their customer service is terrible and I feel so helpless because of them. And I just lost the my passport which had my canada visa, us visa which I can't replace on a new passport

vaibhavvj

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hey Everyone, My pgwp was approved on Oct 16 and I got my counterfoil stamped on Dec 21, and I was supposed to receive my passport on Dec 30. I tracked my passport on Canada Post website, it says it was delivered on Dec 30 but when I checked my mailbox there is nothing. I tried contacting canada post so many times but they can't even tell me the address where it was delivered and I am so concerned and helpless I don't know what to do. I have a proof of what address I put on the return package, its correct and my address is my home, but it wasn't delivered. Whenever I get hold of CanadaPost they say to contact sender but canada immigration can't do anything about it. I don't know who to contact. Now I'm an immigrant in Canada and I don't even have my passport, I don't know what to do. ): Can someone please tell me who to contact .. and please don't use CanadaPost their customer service is terrible and I feel so helpless because of them. And I just lost the my passport which had my canada visa, us visa which I can't replace on a new passport