+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

sauravkhanna96

Aug 16, 2019
Btw guys,

In case of urgent travel, you can request a passport to be processed faster and returned to you. I sent an email today morning and got a counterfoil generated in 2 hours. Maybe it was supposed to be posted or maybe email worked.

rnjr7

Jan 3, 2023
Btw guys,

In case of urgent travel, you can request a passport to be processed faster and returned to you. I sent an email today morning and got a counterfoil generated in 2 hours. Maybe it was supposed to be posted or maybe email worked.
Where can I find an email address to contact them? or a phone number? need my passport as I have flight on the 14th

Harsukh gill

Jun 24, 2019
Can you please help me how to contact them , i’ve my flight on 6th jan , and its emergency, its been more than 2 weeks , i’ve sent my passport, no response yet ..
Btw guys,

Harsukh gill

Jun 24, 2019
Can someone please help me how to contact them , i’ve my flight on 6th jan , and its emergency, its been more than 2 weeks , i’ve sent my passport, no response yet

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
how long is it taking nowadays to get your passport back after stamping?

Lynda9781

Jul 29, 2020
TRV applied with PGWP on Oct 27th
confirmation letter received on Oct 28th
OPR received Nov 28th
Passport sent on Dec 14th
Passport received on Dec 16th
Counterfoil generated on January 4th
-----
Will update once tracking activates

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Hi there is no other way to get to them except through the number listed on their website.

You can simply upload the pdf letter for your work permit approval to modify/complete your application for the TRV. I did it and got approval and have received PPR. The IWA alone might not work. I heard people applications are getting cancelled with that. The sooner the better.
Hi I just did what you said and received acknowledgment today that my In Canada approval letter has been received! May I know how long does it take from here to PpR?? Thank you

pramodsmvdu

Jan 4, 2023
Btw guys,

Hello, Could you please share the email to contact them. I need to travel urgently due to family urgency please ?

pramodsmvdu

Jan 4, 2023
Hi there is no other way to get to them except through the number listed on their website.

You can simply upload the pdf letter for your work permit approval to modify/complete your application for the TRV. I did it and got approval and have received PPR. The IWA alone might not work. I heard people applications are getting cancelled with that. The sooner the better.
What is the number listed on website ? you mean IRCC contact centre number +18882422100 or there is some other number ?