+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

@ali@hus

Aug 13, 2022
Really? 3 months and nothing? I hope you applied for TRV instead of a different application. That's insanely long. I applied on November 11 and my eligibility review was started on December 23rd.
unfortunately yes I applied for visitor record instead , i feel like i want to bang my head on the wall trillion times!! I sent a webform to withdraw my application and just submitted a new one . Do you think its ok to submit the new application now? I cant wait until they reply to my webform inquiry , they take ages to check that. I Put a note on my application form and LOE that I had submitted the wrong application and requested to withdraw.

Reactions: rituppaatteell

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
unfortunately yes I applied for visitor record instead , i feel like i want to bang my head on the wall trillion times!! I sent a webform to withdraw my application and just submitted a new one . Do you think its ok to submit the new application now? I cant wait until they reply to my webform inquiry , they take ages to check that. I Put a note on my application form and LOE that I had submitted the wrong application and requested to withdraw.
You should go ahead with the new application. If they make changes in your old application and make it a trv application. Your new application will be withdrawn by them automatically. And if they dont atleast you have a ongoing trv application.

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
I'm here on a temporary work permit that expired in August. I applied on June 3rd for the renewal, but still haven't gotten the new visa. It's been 211 days! I've contacted my MP, but still nothing.

Anyone applied around the same time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm here on a temporary work permit that expired in August. I applied on June 3rd for the renewal, but still haven't gotten the new visa. It's been 211 days! I've contacted my MP, but still nothing.

Anyone applied around the same time?
So this thread is for TRVs. Did you apply for TRV or work permit extension?

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Update-
Applied Oct 31
Review started Dec 22
PPR Dec 30
Passport sent Dec 30

Note- please call IRCC once you exceed normal processing time.Do not wait.
Thank you
Hi, thanks for sharing! did the eligibility review start after calling them?
I called them twice and things did not change.. I applied since Nov 11th

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

Dhirendra17690

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, thanks for sharing! did the eligibility review start after calling them?
I called them twice and things did not change.. I applied since Nov 11th
Hello, it depends on the agent. I told them that I have tickets book in Feb so they put a note on my file. Same thing we did for my wife, she applied on Nov 2.

thanks

Reactions: jacko1995

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Hello, it depends on the agent. I told them that I have tickets book in Feb so they put a note on my file. Same thing we did for my wife, she applied on Nov 2.

thanks
Is there a way to quickly reach them on call? Pls help. Been trying for days but still calls get disconnected! Can you pls share the number (I got it from google) just to check which one works well! Thanks again