Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,

I received PPR December 2, and sent my passport which was delivered December 6. I still haven’t gotten the counterfoil yet. Anyone know when I’ll get it?
Mine was also same but it got approved today morning only, try to login and check, I did not got any update over email but when I checked my account counterfoil was generated.

Thanks

alice1

Dec 13, 2022
Mine was also same but it got approved today morning only, try to login and check, I did not got any update over email but when I checked my account counterfoil was generated.

Thanks
I just checked and haven’t gotten my counterfoil yet. I will check again later. Was your passport also delivered on the 6th?

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi
My PPR was on 18th NOV
Sent the Passport on Nov 25th
Counterfoil generated on 6th Dec
tracking is not activated yet

How many days will it take to receive the passport after the counterfoil is generated.
Hi Everyone
Great news!!!
Hope this message will relieve a lot of your anxiety as most of you are in the same time line

My PPR was on 18th NOV
Sent the Passport on Nov 25th
Counterfoil generated on 6th Dec
Tracking updated by Canada post express delivery on 14th Dec at 8:42 am EST time
Spoke to Canada post they said I will receive in 2 days

9 days is the average time to have the tracking activated.
Thank you

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I still haven’t received the counterfoil yet. Now I’m wondering if there’s a problem, or if they didn’t actually receive my passport
Did you received the signature over Canada post tracking page when your passport is delivered.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hey everyone.

I'm on a PGWP and have a valid TRV. My wife's OWP extension got approved today, and we want to submit her TRV application now. I'm not sure of how to answer a question:

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
  • Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3;
  • Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
  • Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
  • Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
  • Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.
I'm on a PGWP, which is an open work permit. She also has an open work permit which expires the same day as my PGWP. Should this question be answered as yes or no?

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone with a similar timeline willing to share?
25 oct - TRV Request
02 dec - OPR
02 dec - CanadaPost
05 dec - Given to delivery partner
12 dec - Counterfoil generated

I have a flight on the morning of the 21st and I'm worried I won't get my passport back in time, raised a webform already. Does IRCC send passports on a given day, or is there any hour where trackers usually get activated? I feel I'm going to go crazy

Nerdatheart

Dec 15, 2022
25 oct - TRV Request
02 dec - OPR
02 dec - CanadaPost

I have a flight on the morning of the 21st and I'm worried I won't get my passport back in time, raised a webform already. Does IRCC send passports on a given day, or is there any hour where trackers usually get activated? I feel I'm going to go crazy
My counterfoil was also generated in 12 Dec and my tracking has not activated. I also have to travel next week and have raised web forms.

Youbitist

Dec 15, 2022
25 oct - TRV Request
02 dec - OPR
02 dec - CanadaPost

I have almost the exact timeline but I submitted a TRV request on 13th October
I already missed a flight , it’s impossible to join them by phone and they give generic answer if you submit a webform . It’s really stressful and annoying. Things must change this is really unprofessional and put all applicants in a stress state all the time !

Reactions: rituppaatteell

jj8243

Dec 16, 2022
Has anyone who delivered their passport to CPC Ottawa on 13th Dec heard back from them or received a counterfoil?