+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Rayfah

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi everyone! As advised on this thread I applied TRV for myself and my husband on separate applications. My son is 3 years old and he has a visitor permit which is extended till 2025. I can’t answer the questionnaire accordingly to generate the checklist for a TRV. Please help.

Aspirant_s

Oct 4, 2022
Hey Guys,

Is it required to upload optional schedule-1 form while applying for TRV from inside Canada? It does show under optional documents but not sure in what case we are required to submit that form.

josephone

Nov 27, 2022
Hi Guys, Applied Oct19, Eligibility review started Nov26/Nov27. I did not receive notification.
Before your eligibility started, what did it show on your account? Because right now my account shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement" without the date. So I'm not sure if the eligiblity starts for me yet.

M V Arun

Feb 19, 2022
Before your eligibility started, what did it show on your account? Because right now my account shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement" without the date. So I'm not sure if the eligiblity starts for me yet.
It used to say some thing like - we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Reactions: josephone

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
This means your eligibility review has started.
When did you apply?

jake6653

Feb 23, 2016
Sorry for the dumb question. I’m just confused if I need TRV or not since I’m planning to go back home. My PGWP is still valid. Do I need TRV when coming back from my home country? And Is there certain validity of my PGWP required (eg. more than 6 months from expiry). Thanks for the answer.

josephone

Nov 27, 2022
Sorry for the dumb question. I’m just confused if I need TRV or not since I’m planning to go back home. My PGWP is still valid. Do I need TRV when coming back from my home country? And Is there certain validity of my PGWP required (eg. more than 6 months from expiry). Thanks for the answer.
I believe that you dont need the TRV when coming back to your home country but you will need it to enter Canada

Reactions: UBC 2017

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I am wondering/hoping they might do a lot of approvals for TRV before christmas as they know a lot of people may want to travel for holidays. What are your thoughts regarding this guys? Is this just wishful thinking ?

vigneshl

Sep 21, 2021
Applied on 25th October. Hoping to get approval soon. Please let me know if someone else recived PPR around this timeline

anncherie1229

Oct 16, 2022
Applied Oct 1
Eligibility review around Nov 1
PPR Nov 18

Can I mail my passport and get it back using UPS or Purolator prepaid envelopes? Did anybody use a private courier, and received the passport?

I want to minimize the risk of losing my passport as if it happens it can badly affect my life. Any advice or experience would be much appreciated.
Hi, any update on your passport getting stamped?