+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
I send it on 24sept and its already been delivered to them the next day.Then few days ago i got a update in my ircc saying that the trv is approved with the expire date.But sti haven't received anything back and also trying to track it no update showing on canada post.

ShivajiToronto

Oct 6, 2022
I send it on 24sept and its already been delivered to them the next day.Then few days ago i got a update in my ircc saying that the trv is approved with the expire date.But sti haven't received anything back and also trying to track it no update showing on canada post.
Oh Lord! I am praying my brains out, I have my flight booked for next week 19th, I need to go to take care of my brother as he is new in a country and does not have medical facilities yet and has contracted flu. I wish they send it out early.

Did you apply online?

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
Oh Lord! I am praying my brains out, I have my flight booked for next week 19th, I need to go to take care of my brother as he is new in a country and does not have medical facilities yet and has contracted flu. I wish they send it out early.

Did you apply online?
Yes i applied online and i donot know where to call to ask an update coz it already been more than 2 week of processing time for passport

Last edited:

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Guys I saw some applicants call IRCC after processing time passed, do they really escalate the application this way? And did anyone here do that?

Jeyan93

Feb 12, 2021
Hi guys, trv approved and counterfoil generated today because I have sent passport with the application. Applied on Aug 5th by mail

Sheeba esther

Sep 20, 2022
Feb 24 applied
Oct 8 PPR

does anyone know how long it takes for stamping from Chennai
did you apply from Chennai or Canada

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I applied on 27 Aug and got PPR request on 23 Sep. Haven't got my tracking number updated after they received my passport (they received it on 03 Oct). I noticed under Review of eligibility, it's still "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" but Final Decision said "your application was approved". Is that weird? How long does it take for you guys to receive passport back after they got your passport

Jeyan93

Feb 12, 2021
I applied on 27 Aug and got PPR request on 23 Sep. Haven't got my tracking number updated after they received my passport (they received it on 03 Oct). I noticed under Review of eligibility, it's still "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" but Final Decision said "your application was approved". Is that weird? How long does it take for you guys to receive passport back after they got your passport
Don’t worry same for me once counterfoil updated everything will change