+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Chubby boy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Hello Everyone finally i got my visa stamped!
Paper application (sent my passport with my application)
Recieved by CPC-Ottawa on July 5th (thats when it said ‘delivered’ on Canada post tracking
Able to link application on 20th July
Review started -21st July
Application got approved and counterfoil generated- August 10th
Received my passport today in mail : August 12th 2022
I skipped the Passport request step because i already sent my passport with my application
Please dont do that though because i called them a week ago and they said never do that as it may get lost. Only send passport when they ask for it. NOT with your application form. Thank God they did not lose mine.
Total time it took: 1 month and 7 days door to door.
hi congratulations. I also go my application approved and counterfoil generated as well but I still not got passport and tracking for Canada express post package still not updated so I wonder that how you got passport and when tracking for package updated in your case

rajbirk0211

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
hi congratulations. I also go my application approved and counterfoil generated as well but I still not got passport and tracking for Canada express post package still not updated so I wonder that how you got passport and when tracking for package updated in your case
Same, my counterfoil is generated on 15th august, but still back tracking number is not actived, in how many days, i will get my passport back ??
And can u tell me when was ur counterfoil generated?

prabh

Apr 12, 2012
Hello All, Is Biometric and medical required for TRV inside Canada. I recently rcvd my closed work permit(inside Canada) and now planning to apply for TRV. I never gave my biometric before.

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Applied- 8th july,
Eligibility started- 22nd july
PPR- 5th august
Passport sent to CPC ottawa on 6th august
Receive to them - 9 august
Passport back - not yet
But i want to book my ticket on 4th September, Can I get my passport until 4th September??? Can anyone tell me ?
Hope you received your passport with visa stamped!! How long it took for them to generate the counterfoil and send the passport back to you?

Ali azhar

Nov 14, 2018
No update. You?
Till now not even review of eligibility started don’t know how long it will take
The processing time is 22 days
Today 30days completed they did not start the processing
I think I will take one month just to receive ppr
And another 15 days for passport stamping

jqiansjsjs

Aug 18, 2022
Hi there! I applied online on June 28th for TRV inside Canada. It says that my application are still in process.:( How long it took for you guys?

Myuser197197

Aug 5, 2022
Till now not even review of eligibility started don’t know how long it will take
The processing time is 22 days
Today 30days completed they did not start the processing
I think I will take one month just to receive ppr
And another 15 days for passport stamping
Same. Even mine has no updates and it’s almost a month