+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
:D:D Right. Agree, If you filled a wrong form and applied again with IMM527 form, you should receive your visa soon.
I received an e-mail now I think it's a reply for my yesterday query; it says that my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer and that they can't specify a date on which my file will be reviewed.. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I believe we are in the same queue.

Ana123456

Oct 12, 2018
1) I believe yes, it's always important to proof financial capacity especially for the visa, 2) I think this is normal to have a form that says trv from outside canada it happened to all of us just make sure the form is imm5257e, we all think it's the right form, good luck..
Thank you for your reply!

if you check form IMM5721/ Doc.Checklist for in Canada applicants, it does not mention the financial means.

Should I include it anyhow?

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hello guys
I want to renew the tRV for my wife and I have some question before doing it
Her open work permit expired and it's on processing for renewing it and its will take now days 66 days my question is I can apply for renew the tRv for her while the owp on process if so how am gonna do that please help

Cp2711

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to give you an update. I by mistake filled in the wrong form so I withdrew that application on last Thursday.
I filled in new application for TRV inside canada on Friday (12 oct 2018) and today I received an email that my application has been approved. I am going to send my passport tomorrow and wait for it to come back.
I shall provide you with more update as my file progresses.
Which form did u fill again on 12th October

snehavyas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I received an e-mail now I think it's a reply for my yesterday query; it says that my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer and that they can't specify a date on which my file will be reviewed.. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I believe we are in the same queue.
Hey,
Thank you for the update once again. I got that email once too (on 27 Sep). It feels like I've been waiting for ages. I have no response from CIC yet. I am going to send a CSE today. I just can't keep calm about this : (

snehavyas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello guys
I want to renew the tRV for my wife and I have some question before doing it
Her open work permit expired and it's on processing for renewing it and its will take now days 66 days my question is I can apply for renew the tRv for her while the owp on process if so how am gonna do that please help
Hey,
You need to wait till you get your wife's extended work permit, once you receive it you have to upload that document when you file your application for extending your wife's TRV.

Reactions: h.abdou30

snehavyas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
What do you Background check say on the site? Is it Not applicable or something else?
I'm worried, it's very important for me to visit India in December. I already have booked my tickets and surprisingly, my friends have already got their stamped passports back. :'(
I know how you feel, its likewise here with me- need to be in India in December. My background status shows not applicable but apparently they are still doing background checks. When did you apply for the visa?
Let's just hope for the best.

AspiringCanadian29

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to give you an update. I by mistake filled in the wrong form so I withdrew that application on last Thursday.
I filled in new application for TRV inside canada on Friday (12 oct 2018) and today I received an email that my application has been approved. I am going to send my passport tomorrow and wait for it to come back.
I shall provide you with more update as my file progresses.
Hi,
Can you please tell me how can I withdraw my application? I can't see any button for withdrawal.
I applied on Sep 12 and I guess withdrawing is the best bet now.

AspiringCanadian29

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
I know how you feel, its likewise here with me- need to be in India in December. My background status shows not applicable but apparently they are still doing background checks. When did you apply for the visa?
Let's just hope for the best.
I applied on Sep 12. It's very disappointing.
All we can do it wait. I guess in case I didn't receive anything till Sep 20, I'll withdraw and resubmit.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hey,
Thank you for the update once again. I got that email once too (on 27 Sep). It feels like I've been waiting for ages. I have no response from CIC yet. I am going to send a CSE today. I just can't keep calm about this : (
Did you get the exact same response with the fact that it's waiting for an officer, or you just got that's in process.. I don't know if this makes any difference, but just to get a complete picture!

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I applied on Sep 12. It's very disappointing.
All we can do it wait. I guess in case I didn't receive anything till Sep 20, I'll withdraw and resubmit.
Man I am really not sure if this is the best option, but please if you are 100% sure about it keep us updated about withrawing and re-submitting, maybe we could all do that!.. Good luck all

snehavyas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Did you get the exact same response with the fact that it's waiting for an officer, or you just got that's in process.. I don't know if this makes any difference, but just to get a complete picture!
Hey,
It does say that my application is currently in queue for review by an officer. So I guess its the same thing.