+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
hey, I didn't provide "Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)" as it was optional document. Not sure if that's holding it up. Did you submit this document?
I applied from within canada so I don't think that would cause any issues. I believe it's some kind of declaration form. Did it ask for a proof of medical exam for you?

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
I applied from within canada so I don't think that would cause any issues. I believe it's some kind of declaration form. Did it ask for a proof of medical exam for you?
Yes, as we appeared for Medicals for the PR application, so the same was uploaded. We also applied from within Canada but didn't upload Schedule 1 as it was highlighted as Optional document. Did you upload Schedule 1 from within Canada?

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Yes, as we appeared for Medicals for the PR application, so the same was uploaded. We also applied from within Canada but didn't upload Schedule 1 as it was highlighted as Optional document. Did you upload Schedule 1 from within Canada?
No I didn't upload it, I wasn't sure why it asked for medical for me, thanks for the clarification. I might add it but I'll wait another week, strange it hasn't been approved yet considering the processing time shown.

Reactions: kkincanada

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Got a request regarding biometrics, anyone knows how long does it take for it to process? Haven't received BIL yet.

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Got a request regarding biometrics, anyone knows how long does it take for it to process? Haven't received BIL yet.
Ideally, your old bio should still be valid, and you must have given it again for the PR application. If you have been requested bio, I hope yours is moving differently, and this could be a good sign that you may get a decision as soon as you give your biometrics.

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Ideally, your old bio should still be valid, and you must have given it again for the PR application. If you have been requested bio, I hope yours is moving differently, and this could be a good sign that you may get a decision as soon as you give your biometrics.
Hopefully, they said I'll receive the BIL within 24 hours, we shall see. Any update on yours? Maybe try submitting a webform if you haven't already.

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Hopefully, they said I'll receive the BIL within 24 hours, we shall see. Any update on yours? Maybe try submitting a webform if you haven't already.
There has been no update. We submitted Webform a long time back, and they sent an Information Letter stating your application is in progress and there is no guarantee of processing times. Did you receive BIL?

Faizulpalash

Dec 11, 2023
Quite strange, when it shows the processing time to be 12 days.
I made webform 2days ago. And got this information letter in my online account.

This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa.
Thank you for contacting our office. Please note that your application is currently under review and no further action is required by you at this time.
Unfortunately nothing can be done to your request to expedite the application and there is no guarantee of time when the application will be finalized

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
I made webform 2days ago. And got this information letter in my online account.

This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa.
Thank you for contacting our office. Please note that your application is currently under review and no further action is required by you at this time.
Unfortunately nothing can be done to your request to expedite the application and there is no guarantee of time when the application will be finalized
How do you submit one?