+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I applied for Visa on PGWP online on 27th Aug but so far no update at all. So frustrating!!! If they cannot process applications quickly within 14 days as they mentioned on their website, why do they inform that? Or people like me are unlucky with application stuck at somewhere? I have waited 1 year 3 months for my TR to PR profile to be processed already and now waiting for this

Reactions: nakraniyash3

zericagconejero

Apr 27, 2022
Haven’t received my PPR yet but here’s my timeline:

Aug 30 - applied online
Sept 14 - reviewing eligibility

I wonder what’s taking them so long for TRV inside Canada especially with valid work permit / study permits?? Shouldn’t that be automatically approved? Crazy!!!

Sheeba esther

Sep 20, 2022

Aug 30 - applied online

I wonder what’s taking them so long for TRV inside Canada especially with valid work permit / study permits?? Shouldn’t that be automatically approved? Crazy!!!
Mine was September 2 ! No update yet! So frustrating

Yetz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Applied for TRV on the 13th of September, Eligibility started on the 21st of September. Fingers crossed

mashhur

Sep 23, 2019
I filed paper based TRV (for my daughter) and it was received on Aug. 10. Still no any progress. Does anyone know what to do? Processing time shows 34 days but it has been already 40days. I linked it to my GC account and it says application is under process and they notify if any update happens but nothing.
She has biometrics &upfront medical as well.

Last edited:

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022

Aug 30 - applied online

In same situation, Applied on Aug 29, eligibility review started, no response after that..
If anybody get their approval please do share your timeline so that we have an idea about the applications they are processing.
Thanks