+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

sonitodarl

Oct 19, 2021
Thats good to know! Thank you so much for this! I still applied for a TRV though but Im just worried I wont get it before my intended travel.

I couldnt find anything about this online though. I'm just worried if I'm leaving the US and for some reason they dont know about this then I need to provide proof that this rule exists.
Yeah, I understand the fear. You can show them this link;

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=527&top=15

Nayab65

May 15, 2019
Hi

Can someone help me out- if you have a PGWP and need a TRV to travel can we apply using the new portal? If yes, what do you put as your purpose of visit?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Hi

Can someone help me out- if you have a PGWP and need a TRV to travel can we apply using the new portal? If yes, what do you put as your purpose of visit?

Any help will be much appreciated!
Use GC key if you are applying inside Canada.

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I applied for TRV on Aug 3rd and I haven't received any updates on my application. I plan on travelling to India. Can I get my stamping done there and when should I let IRCC know that I've travelled?

Sid R

Apr 19, 2021
Applied for Visitor Visa Extension inside Canada on 26th November. Eligibility Review Started 7th December. Any Prediction on PPR? Thank you people for supporting each other through replies. Appreciate your kindness and efforts :) God bless you all.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I received a request letter from IRCC asking below
"Before we can proceed with your request we kindly ask you to reply via your MyCIC account and advise our office what your current country of residence is and where you would like to submit your passport once it is requested"

my question is what is MyCIC account, where should I respond ?
Im currently in Canada

Need your urgent help everyone!!

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
I received a request letter from IRCC asking below
"Before we can proceed with your request we kindly ask you to reply via your MyCIC account and advise our office what your current country of residence is and where you would like to submit your passport once it is requested"

my question is what is MyCIC account, where should I respond ?
Im currently in Canada

Need your urgent help everyone!!
Head to your account and click on view submitted docs- scroll down and you'll see a place to upload another doc with your answer.

Sabyasachi24

Sep 5, 2021
Got PPR for 2nd application today.
Finally had the counterfoil stamped today for the 2nd application. No update on the first application withdrawal.

Overall timeline:

1st application:

Application date: 20th January 2021
Withdrawal request: 5th Oct (No progress on withdrawal from IRCC)​
2nd application:

Application date: 13th October
Eligibility review start: 1st Dec​
PPR request: 2nd Dec​
Counterfoil printed: 9th Dec​
Validity: Till the end of PGWP​

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Faizi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
WP
Finally had the counterfoil stamped today for the 2nd application. No update on the first application withdrawal.

Overall timeline:

1st application:

Application date: 20th January 2021​
Withdrawal request: 5th Oct (No progress on withdrawal from IRCC)​
2nd application:
Application date: 13th October​
Eligibility review start: 1st Dec​
PPR request: 2nd Dec​
Counterfoil printed: 9th Dec​
Validity: Till the end of PGWP​
So, is it W-1 or V-1 visa?