+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Did anyone happen to transfer their TRV application to India as they had to leave Canada due to a family emergency? Is yes, how long did the whole TRV processing take after the transfer? Or is there any better way?

Context:
I had applied for TRV mid-july as soon as I received my PGWP and I have not received any update yet (raised webforms and travel exemption enquiry forms). I have an urgent need to travel to India next month and I'm worried how long the TRV processing time would take if I transfer it to India.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Did anyone happen to transfer their TRV application to India as they had to leave Canada due to a family emergency? Is yes, how long did the whole TRV processing take after the transfer? Or is there any better way?

Context:
I had applied for TRV mid-july as soon as I received my PGWP and I have not received any update yet (raised webforms and travel exemption enquiry forms). I have an urgent need to travel to India next month and I'm worried how long the TRV processing time would take if I transfer it to India.
I think what people do is they apply from Canada and if they need to travel outside Canada then they just travel without informing IRCC and once you get the PPR you can submit your passport in India for stamping through VFS. I hope this helps!

Faizan8690

Oct 27, 2021
Hello everone,

I would like to share my timeline with u all.

Case submitted via new online portal
12-10-2021
Biometric request and biometric done
14-10-2021/16-10-2021
Biometric updated
18-10-2022
Final decision
Refusal: 27-10-2021

Reasons:
1- Based on your personal assets and financial status.
2- Based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
3- Based on the purpose of your visit
4- Based on your travelling history.

Can anyone one guide me what to do next?