+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
Any update?
No. I called IRCC today and they told me they will be very careful with the passport and they will never leave it anywhere and they cannot tell what time I will receive the passport also they told me they will generate as soon as possible. When did your passport received there? When I track Canada Post tracking it shows it was delivered on 1st September.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
No. I called IRCC today and they told me they will be very careful with the passport and they will never leave it anywhere and they cannot tell what time I will receive the passport also they told me they will generate as soon as possible. When did your passport received there? When I track Canada Post tracking it shows it was delivered on 1st September.
Hello,
Did you call them on this number 1-888-242-2100 ?
If so, at what time please?

Thank you

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Did you raise any webforms? I raised one in July. But that didn’t help. We both from March are still stuck?

any hope left?
Im from March As well but nothing yet.
Do you think we might have done some mistake while filling the form and hence they are delaying it?

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Thanks for your reply. Usually, the IRCC agent gives general information (they pick up calls from different places). So it's hard for them to track the passport position. I believe we will have the update this Friday (most of the visas generates on Friday). My passport probably reached 1st Sept.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Did you raise any webforms? I raised one in July. But that didn’t help. We both from March are still stuck?

any hope left?
Yes I raised a webform few weeks ago but received a generic response. However, as of today my application processing time (around 180 days) exceeded the processing time that's on their website (158 days) . I don't know if I should send another webform or not.