+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Andyscm15

Feb 29, 2020
Hi All, I have applied for TRV today what is the current processing time. I have a plan to travel to India in Mid June will it be ok to travel?

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Hi All, I have applied for TRV today what is the current processing time. I have a plan to travel to India in Mid June will it be ok to travel?
We (me and my wife) applied on the 15th of January, no updates yet. Booked ticket for the 30th April. Nowadays it's totally unpredictable. I suggest you book the ticket for August/September

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
I submitted my application on Jan 12 (submission confirmation - Jan 29) and then had to emergency travel to India due to a death in family. I am stuck in India. Raised two webforms asking to expedite process my application. The first one is acknowledged after 3 weeks but no movement on the file. The 2nd one is nearing a month - no acknowledgement. I am really worried as I have my job in Canada and also I left my immediate family in Canada due to the ongoing pandemic. Is there any other way to expedite the application ? Nothing has changed since I submitted. Please help.

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
This is scary ..what options Do I have if I have to travel to India.
No i meant to ask, once u submitted your trv application, did u recvd the confirmation, bcz many of us had received submission confirmation after a couple of days. Sorry didn't mean to scare u. I am also waiting since almost 3 months for approval

Andyscm15

Feb 29, 2020
No i meant to ask, once u submitted your trv application, did u recvd the confirmation, bcz many of us had received submission confirmation after a couple of days. Sorry didn't mean to scare u. I am also waiting since almost 3 months for approval
I did not mean you scared me.. I am as such the whole process is making it to plan for an important commitment back home. I received the confirmation in 30 mins or so.. Appreciate your help and Thank you and others for sharing their experience.

anandhutnair

Jun 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have applied for TRV(inside Canada) on March 13 and got the submission confirmation the same day. I have booked my tickets for May 29. What are your thoughts in getting approval. Any news on getting passport request for anyone with the same timeline?

Thanks

zaii

Mar 3, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have applied for TRV(inside Canada) on March 13 and got the submission confirmation the same day. I have booked my tickets for May 29. What are your thoughts in getting approval. Any news on getting passport request for anyone with the same timeline?

Thanks

Honestly?! it depends. They are not going by when you submit. Some people on this thread submitted dec and are still waiting for PPR or even an update, while some that applied jan got answers back already. What i have noticed however is that it takes about 60days and more for them to get back to most people. but overall, Good luck!

Reactions: anandhutnair