+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV form mistake

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hello
Please help me with this
In form as a returning worker to canada I fill application for TRV to canada I made a mistake in one question ?!
The country I am applying for I put India and status I put visitor which should be citizen ( as I am on vacation from my work I put visitor I did this mistake ). How to correct it I apply paper based in India please help ?!

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
which city you applied send CSE request and send them in details hopefully they will noted the changes and fix it as it is submitted so nothing can happen except CSE request

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Thanks I will do it monday morning first thing actually I am applying as a returning worker I came to India with my pgwp work permit Didnt know that re entry is not allowed so then I apply for TRV asap on 26 october My flight is 20 November I hope everythinggoes ok I need to get back to my work :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks I will do it monday morning first thing actually I am applying as a returning worker I came to India with my pgwp work permit Didnt know that re entry is not allowed so then I apply for TRV asap on 26 october My flight is 20 November I hope everythinggoes ok I need to get back to my work :(
Do send the amended application form + re-book your tickets. If you haven't received your TRV yet then it won't be possible before November 20. You'll need to factor in at least 7-10 days for passport transmission

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Okay I hope that this error of form doesnt result in any bad decision but I will send them amended application form if they allow me at vsf to do soo
Thanks for your reply dear

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Do send the amended application form + re-book your tickets. If you haven't received your TRV yet then it won't be possible before November 20. You'll need to factor in at least 7-10 days for passport transmission
Hi Bryanaa
I recieved visitor acknowledgement letter