+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV form - IMM5257

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hello guys

1. I am having downloding issue for TRV form - IMM5257 I have latest adobe but still having issue
where to get form?

2. I got same form from one visa agent website and filled and when click on validate button its showing no error
but i cant see any barcode on forms? what is steps after validation i need to print and upload and is their any barcode will get generated after i validate form?

guide me

Thanks in advance

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Hello guys

1. I am having downloding issue for TRV form - IMM5257 I have latest adobe but still having issue
where to get form?

2. I got same form from one visa agent website and filled and when click on validate button its showing no error
but i cant see any barcode on forms? what is steps after validation i need to print and upload and is their any barcode will get generated after i validate form?

guide me

Thanks in advance
All you have to do is download the form and open it in the latest acrobat reader. It's a digital form so you do not need to sign it if your are filing an online application. you'll not get the bar code unless you address all the errors stated when you hit validate button. Once the errors are fixed, it will show a validation successful dialog box and you'll see bar code generated at the bottom of the form. Save the form and upload as it is.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
can you guide from where i can download forms

I am already having latest Adobe reader and also my form is error free still not able to see any barcode at bottom. so i am confused.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
One more question its compulsory to book flight ticket and upload in application.
any other way we can book and cancel later and get full money refund once visa done ?

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
One more question its compulsory to book flight ticket and upload in application.
any other way we can book and cancel later and get full money refund once visa done ?
Do not book a ticket. Just a tentative itinerary is sufficient. You can get it from an online agency like flighthub or any other source. You can also ask a travel agent to provide you an itinerary. Yo don't have to pay for it.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
ohh ok so tentative itinerary is sufficient ?no risk right? as i am planning to apply for my parents in india.

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
ohh ok so tentative itinerary is sufficient ?no risk right? as i am planning to apply for my parents in india.
That's what I have found so far from almost all the contributors on this form. I've also done the same thing. My parents case is still in process however, my friend's parents got their visa and he advised me the same thing too so I'm sure it works.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
can you guide me how to get iternary from flighthub if you have taken .
meaning which page we have to download and add?
becoz i am confused here if site asking all details like passport and payment etc

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
can you guide me how to get iternary from flighthub if you have taken .
meaning which page we have to download and add?
becoz i am confused here if site asking all details like passport and payment etc
There must be an option of either emailing the itinerary or you can also save it as pdf. I got it from https://matrix.itasoftware.com/. This is also a good source which gives you good control over dates selection

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
HI
Thanks for help

I just checked iternary
when i tried to print it not having passenger names and also its printed This flight is not booked. Book now to guarantee price and availability.

what to do here?

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
There must be an option of either emailing the itinerary or you can also save it as pdf. I got it from https://matrix.itasoftware.com/. This is also a good source which gives you good control over dates selection
HI
any clue on my question ?

Thanks for help

I just checked iternary
when i tried to print it not having passenger names and also its printed This flight is not booked. Book now to guarantee price and availability.

what to do here?

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
HI
any clue on my question ?

Thanks for help

I just checked iternary

what to do here?
It's okay. Remember they just ask for a tentative itinerary. I submitted mine without a name on it and my mother just got her visa approved yesterday.