+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for worker within canada

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
What form do i need?
AFfer filling up my information, I got the following form::::

Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required)

Is it the right form?

Thanks

Hardik0730

Jul 29, 2015
ON CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vipsv said:
What form do i need?
AFfer filling up my information, I got the following form::::

Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required)

Is it the right form?

Thanks
Yes thats the form you need to fill. I think it should be IMM5257E and with that you will need work or study permit, passport copy,digital photo and some optional form thats depends on your answers.
Good luck hope this help.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Here is my situation >> I graduated from Canadian institution & I have a open work permit. Recently I've applied for PR application. I want apply for TRV(Multiple Visa).I want to go back home because my father has a serious medical condition. I have a question here for the TRV. I would appreciate if someone could help me for this question.

****What should be the answer here, Yes or No?

***Problematic field: Does one of the following apply to you?

I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable or

I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or

I am a primary or secondary student with visitor status in Canada; or

I am a visiting or exchange student with visitor status in Canada; or

I am a student who has completed a program of study that is a prerequisite to my enrolment at a designated learning institution with visitor status in Canada; or

I applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval). ***