Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Need advice from someone who has gone thru the same. I am a Canadian citizen. My wife is in Pakistan. I submitted my wife's PR application in May and after receiving first stage approval in June, I applied for a TRV for her online.
After 3 weeks, I got an email from CHC islamabad asking for medical. She had just done her medical in May for the PR application. So she called the panel physician in Lahore to book an appointment anyway. The folks at the medical centre said that since your medical is less than 12 months old, we cannot do another medical. You need to contact your case person (by which they mean the person handling our case in CHC). How in the hell can I contact this "case person"?

Has anyone had a similar experience? And what to do about it.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dotmatrix said:
Need advice from someone who has gone thru the same. I am a Canadian citizen. My wife is in Pakistan. I submitted my wife's PR application in May and after receiving first stage approval in June, I applied for a TRV for her online.
After 3 weeks, I got an email from CHC islamabad asking for medical. She had just done her medical in May for the PR application. So she called the panel physician in Lahore to book an appointment anyway. The folks at the medical centre said that since your medical is less than 12 months old, we cannot do another medical. You need to contact your case person (by which they mean the person handling our case in CHC). How in the hell can I contact this "case person"?

Has anyone had a similar experience? And what to do about it.
1. She sends a copy of the medical she had for her spousal application.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
we never got a "copy" of the medical from them. we did get some sort of a receipt but i sent it to CIC for the PR application.

and if I am able to get it from the panel physician, how do I send it to CHC? upload it thru case specific inquiry? Because I've emailed them thru there about this situation and havent got a response in 5 working days.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Just an update - I sent an email to islamabad's general inquiry email address giving them the PR application number and telling them that my wife already has done a medical.

Got a reply couple of hours later saying that they've updated my file and medical is no longer needed.

mrs.riz

May 18, 2013
dotmatrix said:
Just an update - I sent an email to islamabad's general inquiry email address giving them the PR application number and telling them that my wife already has done a medical.

Got a reply couple of hours later saying that they've updated my file and medical is no longer needed.
Thanks for sharing your experience.my spousal immigration is on waiting and i m applying for
trv.could you tell me what type of documents make my case stronger.