+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for my wife and son

Gurpreet singh cheema

Oct 16, 2017
Hi everyone,
I already visited to Canada in Dec 2017 and now I want to visit my wife and son in July 2018.my wife unemployed and son is first class student.i serving in Indian army from 18 years.my brother in law will sponsor us .how much chance for refusal or success.

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
Too few details, impossible to answer...

Do you have sufficient funds? How long are you going to serve in the Indian Army? DO you have other strong ties to India? ...
Visa outcome depends on several factors, evaluated by the officer.

Gurpreet singh cheema

Oct 16, 2017
I might have a sufficient funds hard cash in bank 14 lakh and serving in Indian army from 18 years.my father and mother both are in India my son studying here .I have agricultural land also.

ubedshareef

May 10, 2018
Hello all,

I am on PGWP and my wife on open work permit and my 5 years old daughter is on visitor status which is valid till June 2019. Now we have travel plan to India for a month and confused about my daughter visa status. As we have to apply TRV to get the visa sticker on passport to return to Canada but what to do with my daughter status. How do i get visa sticker for my daughter within Canada as she has visit status or what are the visa options available for my daughter to travel.

Help is appreciated !!!

Thanks
UBED SHAREEF