+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for minor

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
Hi
I have TRV, but my minor child is not getting her visa .Everytime I apply , the reasons for refusal are same .how can I improve the application? Please guide coz sometimes it gets really frustrated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You got approved likely because your daughter was still in India. It seems like your parents and at lest one sibling and their family is in Canada so your ties to Canada become minimal if your child gets a visa as well.

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
You got approved likely because your daughter was still in India. It seems like your parents and at lest one sibling and their family is in Canada so your ties to Canada become minimal if your child gets a visa as well.
She has her father back in India .who has the visitation rights to see her .do I need to take his consent for her travel ? For a minor this logic seems to be different.coz she has her school here ,her home ,her friends coz I am living the same life here in India .secured job , home ,funds , and friends.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She has her father back in India .who has the visitation rights to see her .do I need to take his consent for her travel ? For a minor this logic seems to be different.coz she has her school here ,her home ,her friends coz I am living the same life here in India .secured job , home ,funds , and friends.
Do you own the home? Yes you’d likely need permission to take her out of Canada. You’d have to review what you need with the airline/airport. School, jobs, friends can be changed very easily.

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
Do you own the home? Yes you’d likely need permission to take her out of Canada. You’d have to review what you need with the airline/airport. School, jobs, friends can be changed very easily.
of course
I do have assets on my name .and I have regular employment .can u pls guide me what are the requirements of airlines / airport?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
of course
I do have assets on my name .and I have regular employment .can u pls guide me what are the requirements of airlines / airport?
Do you have property in your name?

You have to check with the airline and airport you are using. Some require a notarized document from the other parent giving you permission to leave the country with your/their child. You still have to overcome the issue of getting a visa for your child.

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
Do you have property in your name?

You have to check with the airline and airport you are using. Some require a notarized document from the other parent giving you permission to leave the country with your/their child. You still have to overcome the issue of getting a visa for your child.
I do have a house on my name .savings , insurance poilcy n all.airline need the documents or the immigration officers need it ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I do have a house on my name .savings , insurance poilcy n all.airline need the documents or the immigration officers need it ?
The letter from your husband or other documents has nothing to do with Canada. When one parent is flying with a child you often need the other parent to approve the travel because there are cases of parental abduction.

In terms of things like home ownership that will help mainting your TRV but uou may struggle to get a TRV for your child. You likely were approved because she stayed behind. Does her father have a set visitation schedule that is specified in the custody agreement. That may be your best option of proof of why she muat return to India.

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
The letter from your husband or other documents has nothing to do with Canada. When one parent is flying with a child you often need the other parent to approve the travel because there are cases of parental abduction.

In terms of things like home ownership that will help mainting your TRV but uou may struggle to get a TRV for your child. You likely were approved because she stayed behind. Does her father have a set visitation schedule that is specified in the custody agreement. That may be your best option of proof of why she muat return to India.
Okk got ur point ..will work on these lines. Thanks for your help .