+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for international student from India

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hello everyone,
I am little confuse about trv for international student dependent visa.I just got admission in Thompson river university and want to apply with my husband..but here is my situation my consultant is telling me that it is risky to get TRV..my husband already been to Canada as student but for some reason he was not able to finish his study and come back..so what are the chances to get student and TRV in same time..I wanna apply together..please guys help me and give me some idea about my situation...

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Who is applying TRV and who is applying student visa?

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
vidhi1987 said:
Hello everyone,
I am little confuse about trv for international student dependent visa.I just got admission in Thompson river university and want to apply with my husband..but here is my situation my consultant is telling me that it is risky to get TRV..my husband already been to Canada as student but for some reason he was not able to finish his study and come back..so what are the chances to get student and TRV in same time..I wanna apply together..please guys help me and give me some idea about my situation...
look there is no crystal clear solution to your question ..however if u apply for student visa and ur husband for TRV together then chances of rejection are very high..at the same time if he applies for trv after 6 months from the date u start ur studies then he has a good chance of getting TRV