03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
sam-phuw said:
Hii
Can Anyone help me out of this issues as iam facing difficult to arrange this documents.

I have a question regarding these issues(Documents)

1.Purpose of Travel---which documents to be submitted - you can compose a short letter explaining the purpose of your visit.

2.Proof of income --- which documents to be submitted - certificate of employment with salary details

3.Proof of Means of Income ---Which document to be submitted - bank statement, credit card statement

4.Is Itinerary ticket should be Confirmed before submitting the documents for the visa or need just a reserved ticket? - not recommended to have a confirmed booking. You may attach reservations. But for me I did not attached any of these.

Please help me to get idea for this related queries.............

jddalove

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Itineray can be a ''Reservation of the plane tickets(a reservation,,dont buy the whole plane tickets unless you know you will be refunded by the travel agency)

Proof of income(your bank statements,,credit card statements ...)

Proof of Financial Support (this can be the person inviting you bank account,,credit card statements,,,and so on..)

hope it helps...

jddalove

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Also,,for itinerary you can write a letter detailing the dates of your visit,,the places you will visit and so on,,,the more especifique the better

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
Hii Kewl

Need help regarding this documents.......

Please if possible provide me the sample docs.....

Can Anyone help me out of this issues as iam facing difficult to arrange this documents.

1.Purpose of Travel---which documents to be submitted - you can compose a short letter explaining the purpose of your visit.

2.Proof of income --- which documents to be submitted - certificate of employment with salary details

3.Proof of Means of Income ---Which document to be submitted - bank statement, credit card statement

4.Is Itinerary ticket should be Confirmed before submitting the documents for the visa or need just a reserved ticket? - not recommended to have a confirmed booking. You may attach reservations. But for me I did not attached any of these.

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
Hiiiiiii ALlllllll!!!!!!!!

1.Purpose of Travel---which documents to be submitted - can anyone compose a short letter explaining the purpose of your visit.?

2.Proof of income --- which documents to be submitted - certificate of employment with salary details?

3.Proof of Means of financial Support ---Which document to be submitted - bank statement, credit card statement?

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
Dear All

Need Help......

1.Purpose of Travel---which documents to be submitted - can anyone compose a short letter explaining the purpose of your visit.?

2.Proof of income --- which documents to be submitted - certificate of employment with salary details?

3.Proof of Means of financial Support ---Which document to be submitted - bank statement, credit card statement?

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
Dear All

Need Help......

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
Dear All

Need Help......