+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV extension

K&A

Jun 18, 2018
My wife and I got our work permits extension for two more years, time enough the get an answer from our PR process. Now, we need to renew our TRV. I have tried to do that online, however, the questionnaire is quite confusing.

First of all, I don't know what answer in the question if my wife holds a work permit for NOC 0, A, B jobs, as per she got an open work permit. Same thing with the question about what she wants to do in Canada, where the options are: extend or apply for a work permit, extend or apply for a study permit or both, even when I answered that her current status is as a worker.

Secondly, when I finish the questionnaire, my custom document checklist ask me for fill up a form for outland application. Also, for my wife, they asked for the form IMM5708 (application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a visitor or temporary resident permit holder). Is it that alright, or I'm doing something wrong?

I really appreciate some directions from people who have been done this process in the past, or those whose have some specific experience.

neuronaverde

Jul 30, 2018
Hei K&A I am in the same situation??

when I finish the questionnaire, my custom document checklist ask me for fill up a form for outland application. Also, for my wife, they asked for the form IMM5708 (application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a visitor or temporary resident permit holder).

What finally did you do?

Thanks for helping me

K&A

Jun 18, 2018
Hei K&A I am in the same situation??

when I finish the questionnaire, my custom document checklist ask me for fill up a form for outland application. Also, for my wife, they asked for the form IMM5708 (application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a visitor or temporary resident permit holder).

What finally did you do?

Thanks for helping me
It is an ICC mistake on that specific form, what definitely that is the correct form