+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV enquiry reply

Bebe1214

Jul 10, 2016
Hi
So my parents applied to visit me for the birth of my baby. While they were waiting for their visa I had some complications and my baby passed away soon after an emergency surgery. I posted here last month and according to a suggestion made here, I sent a case specific enquiry and an email to the visa office and sent all supporting documents. I just got a reply from them that the application is waiting in queue for review by a visa officer. I find that odd as it is way past the processing time for my country.
Since that statement is self explanatory, I'm just wondering ifanyone else ever received that reply ? Looking at other applicants posts on this forum, I was expecting them to say it's undergoing a back ground check.

Thank you

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi
So my parents applied to visit me for the birth of my baby. While they were waiting for their visa I had some complications and my baby passed away soon after an emergency surgery. I posted here last month and according to a suggestion made here, I sent a case specific enquiry and an email to the visa office and sent all supporting documents. I just got a reply from them that the application is waiting in queue for review by a visa officer. I find that odd as it is way past the processing time for my country.
Since that statement is self explanatory, I'm just wondering ifanyone else ever received that reply ? Looking at other applicants posts on this forum, I was expecting them to say it's undergoing a back ground check.

Thank you
Hey, hope you're well :)

Your parents can expect decisions pretty soon as processing is in the final stage i.e. 'in the queue for review by a visa officer'. All other stages of processing have been completed.

No, not all TRV applications from your parents' home country are subjected to background checks. It's great that their apps didn't go through background checks

Bebe1214

Jul 10, 2016
Hi Bryanna!

I'm good, thank you. Hope you're doing great. Thank you so much for your reply. It's been a crazy long wait and I hope they get approved. Soon.

Thanks again :)