+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV denied for wife & Kids. Re-applying @Bryann

Aseer

Apr 1, 2016
Seniors,

I need an opinion. I, myself already have the TRV valid for next 5 years & traveled also for a short trip to Toronto as a tourist and came back to my country of residence. Recently, we applied TRV for my wife & 3 kids but unfortunately, Visa was rejected for below reasons.

1- Travel History.
2- Immigration status in the country of residence.

Now, In order to make a travel history, we applied Schengen visas which luckily issued & last month we made a short trip to EU with kids. Also, we have renewed our residence visas of our country of residence.

Kindly, suggest us that how are the chances to get the Canadian TRV this time, when we re-apply ?

Thanks in advance.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Aseer said:
Seniors,

I need an opinion. I, myself already have the TRV valid for next 5 years & traveled also for a short trip to Toronto as a tourist and came back to my country of residence. Recently, we applied TRV for my wife & 3 kids but unfortunately, Visa was rejected for below reasons.

1- Travel History.
2- Immigration status in the country of residence.

Now, In order to make a travel history, we applied Schengen visas which luckily issued & last month we made a short trip to EU with kids. Also, we have renewed our residence visas of our country of residence.

Kindly, suggest us that how are the chances to get the Canadian TRV this time, when we re-apply ?

Thanks in advance.
I would say chances are pretty good.
What's your new residency period after extension? Longer than few years?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. What is the purpose of their visit and for how long would your family like to visit?

2. Is your wife employed? Are your children studying? What ties can each of them show to your country of residence?

3. Do you have other family members who live with you but will not accompany you?

Cheers

Aseer

Apr 1, 2016
riasat.abir said:
I would say chances are pretty good.
What's your new residency period after extension? Longer than few years?
Thanks & our new residency visas are valid for 3 years.

Aseer

Apr 1, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi,

1. What is the purpose of their visit and for how long would your family like to visit?
We will stay 20 to 25 days, the purpose of visit is Tourism.

2. Is your wife employed? Are your children studying? What ties can each of them show to your country of residence?
No she is not employed. Yes studying in school. Ties can be kids school cards.

3. Do you have other family members who live with you but will not accompany you?
No. Only we are as a family and we all will travel to this trip.

Cheers