App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
01-01-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
06-06-2014
It was quite heartbreaking to learn we were denied for a fifth time. Other people on this forum had better luck though... and I still believe making this kind of effort can be helpful. A settlement counselor and the contact at the MP's office indicated it is important to prove, without a reasonable doubt, that the applicant is returning to their home country to await the sponsorship application (under dual intent). So in one case, I read that the applicant was returning to her training program (university) and showed how long she has been in school, vacation break period and enrollment confirmation for the following term. I also read that showing you own property helps... because before you leave permanently, you must figure out a plan for this piece of property.

Anyhow, we learned today that our sponsorship application is "in process"!! :D This has lifted our spirits! I've also already booked a trip to South Africa see my sweet hubby for our 1-year marriage anniversary. Maybe he'll be coming back with me after this trip! Holding thumbs...

Hope this info helped :)

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
IS IT TRUE THAT ACCORDING TO SOME NEW REGULATION TRV CAN ONLY BE APPLIED FROM COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND NOT COUNTRY OF STAY IF YOUR SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION IS IN PROCESS?

MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS PAKISTAN AND I AM CURRENTLY ON A VISIT IN YEMEN. I WANT TO APPLY FOR TRV FROM YEMEN. IS THAT POSSIBLE?

M

mikeymyke

Wow so much documents, but still rejected. I think they rejected you because your hubby attempted a TRV numerous times, which could show a strong desire to leave the country.

On the flip side, congrats on the in process update ;D