+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV chances

canpak7860

Jul 8, 2010
Dear All
I am currently residing in Canada. I applied for sponsorship application for my daughter and its eligibility is expected within couple of days.
If eligibility is granted by CPC Mississauga, what are the chances and probability that TRV – travel visa may be granted to my daughter who is almost two years and has to travel with her mother and sisters who are permanent residents.
Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canpak7860 said:
Dear All
I am currently residing in Canada. I applied for sponsorship application for my daughter and its eligibility is expected within couple of days.
If eligibility is granted by CPC Mississauga, what are the chances and probability that TRV – travel visa may be granted to my daughter who is almost two years and has to travel with her mother and sisters who are permanent residents.
Regards
Unlikely as her intention is to remain permanently rather than visit. But you won't know until you apply.

canpak7860

Jul 8, 2010
Dear PMM
The previous sponsorship application for my daughter was refused. I have been given right to appeal. What is the processing time for an appeal, it is in months or weeks? As you have shared, the probability of TRV is low- shall we submit an application - with strong supporting documents that I have been resident, with valid proof of residency, job , bank statement etc. Kindly advice

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canpak7860 said:
Dear PMM
The previous sponsorship application for my daughter was refused. I have been given right to appeal. What is the processing time for an appeal, it is in months or weeks? As you have shared, the probability of TRV is low- shall we submit an application - with strong supporting documents that I have been resident, with valid proof of residency, job , bank statement etc. Kindly advice
1. About a year for an appeal (or more)
2. As you are a PR I believe, and the application was refused because you weren't residing in Canada at the time the application was submitted and remained in Canada during the processing. As IAD can't consider Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds on a refusal under Regulation 130(1) as Sec 65 of the Act forbids it. You would be wasting your time appealing. Re-apply.

canpak7860

Jul 8, 2010
Dear PMM

- I already have submitted second application and eligibility is expected in coming days.
- Can I submit appeal for the first one and request for TRV in parallel?
- Please suggest any specific grounds where appeal this can be expedited and
- can be related with outcome of second application where eligibility is evaluated as positive.

Thanks for your extended support and guidance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canpak7860 said:
Dear PMM

- I already have submitted second application and eligibility is expected in coming days.
- Can I submit appeal for the first one and request for TRV in parallel?
- Please suggest any specific grounds where appeal this can be expedited and
- can be related with outcome of second application where eligibility is evaluated as positive.

Thanks for your extended support and guidance
1. If you submit the appeal, the second application will not be processed until the outcome of the appeal.
2. An appeal won't be expedited, you have to wait your turn.

canpak7860

Jul 8, 2010
Dear PMM,
- I submitted new sponsorship application and have been able to get eligibility now.
- If I apply for TRV for my dependent child (for whom application for permanent residency has been accessed positive), what are the chances that my dependent child will be able to get TRV.
- Can we request that CHC should considerate to consider humanitarian and compassionate factors.
Regards