+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV CAN Plus Visa from India

ions.quantam

Jun 21, 2014
Yes, i agree. It didnt ask any support documents for my parents applications as they qualify as CAN+
Did u attach ur parent’s Marriage Certificate while applying for their visa online? If not then any alternative document did u provide instead of marriage certificate?

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
They didn't give any option to upload any other documents. When i started the application ,i didn't finish it in one turn. i saved it and went back to complete it. When i started the application ,there were lot of required documents that i can upload. But when i gave the UCI from my parents previous visa, the next time i logged in to complete the application, the list of supporting documents was short. I think the system already noticed that they come under CAN+.
Both parents passport pages(back page) has spouse name listed which means they are legally married. That would suffice the marriage certificate requirement.

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some people say CAN + only for Indian citizens but I don't think that's true.

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Some people say CAN + only for Indian citizens but I don't think that's true.
[/QUOTE
It was a pilot project started in july 2014 for Indians and was 95% successful. So they continued the program. You can search for CAN+ in CIC website and see the questions they replied on FAQ. Also i read somewhere that it was started for MEXICAN nationals at the same time as pilot project. So far it states it is for INDIAN Nationals but not sure. I will let you know if i find any more info on this.
I just received BVL for my parents visitor visa i applied on IRCC Portal April 13,2022.