+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Business Visitor Visa help

Mar 15, 2020
Hello all,
I am a working professional having 5+ years experience from India, I have been invited to attend a conference in Ontario Canada to present my research work, so the organizer provided me with invitation letter and all other necessary documents to file my Business Visitor Visa. I do not have any travel history but in the supporting documents on the website of CIC they asked me to upload my travel history. What should i upload in that section, if i leave that section empty it won't let me proceed to pay bio-metric and visa fess. Any support will be highly appreciated.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So maybe clarify when this conference is planned for and is it a major conference with many attendees given with COVID it seems that many such conferences are being postponed to avoid large gatherings of people.

Also it is possible that international arrivals may be subject to 14 days self isolation due to COVID.

Not saying you should not apply for a visa just hopefully you are aware of the constraints currently.

Mar 15, 2020
So maybe clarify when this conference is planned for and is it a major conference with many attendees given with COVID it seems that many such conferences are being postponed to avoid large gatherings of people.

Also it is possible that international arrivals may be subject to 14 days self isolation due to COVID.

Not saying you should not apply for a visa just hopefully you are aware of the constraints currently.
Thankyou so much for you response, actually i forgot to mention timeline of conference. It is scheduled to held in June,2020, hopefully things will be improved.

Zainya

Mar 20, 2020
Hello all,
I am a working professional having 5+ years experience from India, I have been invited to attend a conference in Ontario Canada to present my research work, so the organizer provided me with invitation letter and all other necessary documents to file my Business Visitor Visa. I do not have any travel history but in the supporting documents on the website of CIC they asked me to upload my travel history. What should i upload in that section, if i leave that section empty it won't let me proceed to pay bio-metric and visa fess. Any support will be highly appreciated.
Hello you got visa or not I am same situation like this conference in june but still application in progress or I think that's conference cancelled..don't know what will happen with application will approve or reject...