+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Approved

rayhan4000

Jul 10, 2020
Hello,

I know ya'll looking for info about acceptance. Application received to IRCC on July 2nd. Request for passport came on July 8th. Previously applied for Sponsorship and had medical and Bio done already.

Best of Luck!

Reactions: Emena and ratrasu

ratrasu

Oct 14, 2017
Hi , thanks for the information , this is very helpful indeed.
I am confused about what to write under "Purpose of Travel" Is it ok to just mention - visit family and friends when travel resumes or should I submit travel itinerary ( and what dates should I book in this case as we do not know when travel will resume?)

Arch89

Feb 17, 2020
Hello,

I know ya'll looking for info about acceptance. Application received to IRCC on July 2nd. Request for passport came on July 8th. Previously applied for Sponsorship and had medical and Bio done already.

Best of Luck!
Hello!!

Congratulations on your TRV approval. Would you mind sharing which country your application is from?? Just curious because I have an approval letter too. But I have still not received passport request and my application is from India.

Emena

Jul 1, 2020
Hello!!

Congratulations on your TRV approval. Would you mind sharing which country your application is from?? Just curious because I have an approval letter too. But I have still not received passport request and my application is from India.
When did you got your approval letter and when did you apply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

Best of Luck!
Wow that is extremely fast. What country did you apply from?

Reactions: rayhan4000

Emena

Jul 1, 2020
Hello,

Best of Luck!
Wow congrats. Was it online or paper based.
Was it visitor visa only.
Because I applied for visiting visa since 5th march 2020. Eligibility and background check running since March ending but no update since then.

Reactions: rayhan4000

Sing0587@

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hello!!

Hi same goes for me.. application approved waiting for passport request letter in india.....I think we didn't get passport request letter becz VFS are close here