Billkhan82

May 3, 2019
Dear Brayyna and senior,

First of all my TRV timeline
Applied 14 April
Biometric 16 April
Correspondence letter 01 May
PPR request 02 May

Well i want to applied my Wife TRV she is home maker. Kindly advised what documents i required to make her application strong.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
why you didn't applied together? it will look odd if you apply now better you visit and come back and then plan for wife

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Because the wife can act as the tie to the home country. Applying together can mean that there are no ties to the home country if they are both getting a visa at the same time.

Now, IRCC will know his wife will have a husband with a TRV, and may or may not put 1+1 and get 2, but it's hard to tell.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Because the wife can act as the tie to the home country. Applying together can mean that there are no ties to the home country if they are both getting a visa at the same time.

Now, IRCC will know his wife will have a husband with a TRV, and may or may not put 1+1 and get 2, but it's hard to tell.
its not easy to tell i remember i did same trick with UK 5 6 years ago and guess what they refused twice so it is not advice able to do that

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Well, with the two of them applying together, it'll also get refused.
agree but if they are approving one so of course will approve second too if applied together and your ties are strong travel history is good and main thing is a solid purpose of visit

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No, it's not the case that if they are approving one they will approve the other. If a husband applies and identifies a wife in the family information form, it can be reasonably assumed that the wife is staying home, and that's a reason to return to the home country - and can enter into an analysis of whether or not the husband will return. If they both apply together and have no other ties to the home country, a visa officer can be concerned about the validity of their purpose. We see many, many visa applications for a family denied, but individual members approved.

Anyways, this doesn't address OP's question.

Billkhan82

May 3, 2019
Thanks KHP
I appreciate your comments.! I applied my wife TRV she have valid US visa so under can+ program i applied.
How many chances she get approved. Please advised

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thanks KHP
I appreciate your comments.! I applied my wife TRV she have valid US visa so under can+ program i applied.
How many chances she get approved. Please advised
Based on the details you've shared here, I have no idea.

Start your own thread with your wife's profile and ask the experts. It's hard to tell you approval chances. I try never to do so, because even when I think I know, visa officers may disagree since they have access to information we do not.