+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV approval chances?

Dec 18, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to know if I have Canada TRV approval chances based on my profile :

Age - 31 Years, Mariied
Nationality - India
Country of Residence - UAE (since 9 years)
Job - Working as Assistant Manager since 3 years +
Salary - 2300 USD per month
Countries traveled - UK (9days), Oman (3 Days), Thailand (3 Days) along with my wife and 3 year child (schengen visa stamped but not traveled)
Wife - Homemaker
Child - Pre School

Will apply with my wife and child, parents are in India, my company will provide me letter that they don't have any objection for me to travel to canada and will resume work after my holidays,

What are my chances to get one?

I am planning for my next year holiday there and how early i can apply before i go there,

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to know if I have Canada TRV approval chances based on my profile :

Age - 31 Years, Mariied
Nationality - India
Countries traveled - UK (9days), Oman (3 Days), Thailand (3 Days) along with my wife and 3 year child (schengen visa stamped but not traveled)
Wife - Homemaker
Child - Pre School

Will apply with my wife and child, parents are in India,

I am planning for my next year holiday there and how early i can apply before i go there,

Thanks for your help!
you need some travel history plus some assets to show your strong ties to back home for now it won't look a strong case so better prepare your documentation strong and then apply why don't you apply for USA for holidays and then think about CA Good Luck

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi all,

Age - 31 Years, Mariied
Nationality - India
Wife - Homemaker
Child - Pre School

Will apply with my wife and child, parents are in India, my company will provide me letter that they don't have any objection for me to travel to canada and will resume work after my holidays,

Thanks for your help!
There is no harm in trying.. Try to applu
Hi all,

Age - 31 Years, Mariied
Nationality - India
Wife - Homemaker
Child - Pre School

Thanks for your help!
You can try to apply and then we will know the result. Your profile is very ok compare to mine. I am single,29yrs old, working in saudi for 5yrs..
I visited only Singapore,Turkey,Hongkong, france, belgium& NL.

Just make sure you have provided all supporting docs to support your case. You can apply 3-4mos from your departure date.. I applied in Sep2017 here in Saudi through online and I get a result after 29days... first apply in 2015 I get denied.

Goodluck.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
There is no harm in trying.. Try to applu

You can try to apply and then we will know the result. Your profile is very ok compare to mine. I am single,29yrs old, working in saudi for 5yrs..
I visited only Singapore,Turkey,Hongkong, france, belgium& NL.

Just make sure you have provided all supporting docs to support your case. You can apply 3-4mos from your departure date.. I applied in Sep2017 here in Saudi through online and I get a result after 29days... first apply in 2015 I get denied.

Goodluck.
so you got visa for canada already?

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
so you got visa for canada already?
yes.. luckily for the second try. I was expecting they will give until my passport expiry which is jul2020 but they only gave 1yr but multiple entry...I first applied in VAC 5 days my passport was returned with refusal letter. Second time, i applied online and result almost a month...

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
yes.. luckily for the second try. I was expecting they will give until my passport expiry which is jul2020 but they only gave 1yr but multiple entry...I first applied in VAC 5 days my passport was returned with refusal letter. Second time, i applied online and result almost a month...
Congrats glad to know about your case

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Congrats glad to know about your case
Thank you.. you will get yours too hopefully.. I prefer online application because you will see an update in your account and your passport is still with you..anytime u can travel while waiting for the result...

Dec 18, 2017
Sigh of relief, how much was your salary at the time u applied?

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Sigh of relief, how much was your salary at the time u applied?
Basic was very low.. not even 4K riyals but since there is housing allow+transpo+overtime it reaches to 6k-6500k riyals per month.. I just withdraw little amount for my expenses monthly that time my ending balance in my bank was only around 12k riyals.. I think my schengen visa really helps.

did you apply too? when? was it online or paper application?

Dec 18, 2017
Basic was very low.. not even 4K riyals but since there is housing allow+transpo+overtime it reaches to 6k-6500k riyals per month.. I just withdraw little amount for my expenses monthly that time my ending balance in my bank was only around 12k riyals.. I think my schengen visa really helps.

did you apply too? when? was it online or paper application?
Hi, I’ll be applying somewhere in March as I’m planning to visit in July August vacations

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi, I’ll be applying somewhere in March as I’m planning to visit in July August vacations
okay... Goodluck to your application...your vacation should be 2-3 weeks only.. if you file more than that, it not approved specially that this is your first application..