+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV appllying from pakistan

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I want to know that I am thinking to prepare my application for Canada visit visa under business category. I have read so many post on this forum regarding TRV. I have concluded that getting TRV from Pakistan is like achieve noble prize in any category. I want your expert opinion that under my circumstances how much is the probability of success to get Canada TRV. I am interesting for only 1 month visa not more than that.

Marital Status: Single

Occupation: Self Employed (Running my own business from last one year and annual turn over of my business is approximately $10,372.43 CAD.)

My Family Members: Parents and My elder sister are living with me in Karachi. My elder brother is British Citizen and living in UK.

Property: One house in Karachi and one house in Sialkot (These properties are own by my father).

Bank Statement: Approximately 30,000,000 PKR or $31,136.94 CAD.

Funds i will carry along with me: $3,500 CAD.

Letter of Invitation from Business community: YES.

Previous Travel History:

1. UK Student Visa: 2007-2008
2. UK Residence Permit: 2008-2010.
3. Australia Student Visa: 2010-2012 (Expire in September 2012).

I came back from Australia last year and established my own business and running my business since then in Karachi - Pakistan.

My aunt is Canadian citizen in Ontario but i wont write down their details because my purpose of visit is purely business visit. Should i write down their detail?. Will this be beneficial for me?. Is there any best consultant in Pakistan who has a good track record in Pakistan for business visit visa?. Please advice me what business documents do i need to attach in my application to support my business claim and satisfy visa office that i have strong business ties in my home country?.

I have observed on this forum that Its very hard to satisfy visa officer that i will leave Canada before visa expire and come back to Pakistan. What could be the best ways to satisfy visa officers that applicant will leave Canada before applicant visa expire?. If you have any expert opinion please share with me. Your time will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Azeem.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to whom u r going to visit and who is going to invite you thr? u have to prove VO abt the purpose of ur visit along with the complete details of ur daily activities during ur stay in canada as a business visitor.

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Just need to ask few Questions regarding Canada TRV (for Multiple Entries). I am applying from Abu Dhabi, I am resident of Qatar (almost 5 years now with family) and Pakistani National.

How many weeks it takes to get Visa from the day of submitting application to Abu Dhabi Canada Embassy (If the application is complete). for Pakistani they have mention 5+20 days on average it take to process application ( on Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi web site)

Is there any advantage of applying with family? ( I am male 28, with wife and daughter)

Having USA B1/B2 visa (5 years , Multiple) can make any difference/impact on the out come of Canada TRV application and on duration of processing time?

and what month of calendar year suitable to apply (I mean some people has posted on INTERNET that during summer application process time increase with decrease in probability of getting successful.

Please Share Your Experience and knowledge
thanks

anas2009

Mar 18, 2013
Dear, Mr. Azeem.

Please contact with me I can give you some advise for Canada visitor visa on Business.

My contact details as under following.

info@sanafruits.com
msajidali1977@gmail.com
msajidali77@yahoo.com

Mobil:03323595540

Best Regards

M. Sajid.
Karachi.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Azeem,

what type of invitation letter u have, describe specifically...........