+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied

jason007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
I have applied two times for visa got rejected 10years back.
But now i have invitation of marriage of my near ones family friend who has sponsor me and he has good wealth and strong documents to invite me.

Funds in my account are recently deposited 3lac

Chances to get visa approve

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied two times for visa got rejected 10years back.
But now i have invitation of marriage of my near ones family friend who has sponsor me and he has good wealth and strong documents to invite me.

Funds in my account are recently deposited 3lac

Chances to get visa approve
If you have not earned the money in your account, it means it is borrowed for the visa application + there are no financial incentives for you to return to your country = High chances of a TRV refusal.

Your friend/host's income/his financial situation/his 'strong documents' are irrelevant.

In short: You need to prove you can pay for the visit without depending on anyone + you have strong reasons to leave Canada

jason007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Thanks Bryan,

Another case if I apply for Educational loan I have 9 year work experience and seek for study permit.

My qualifications
12th 47% 2005
BBA 60 percent 2008

Course if I applied
1year Bechlors program
Or MBA

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryan,

Another case if I apply for Educational loan I have 9 year work experience and seek for study permit.

My qualifications
12th 47% 2005
BBA 60 percent 2008

Course if I applied
1year Bechlors program
Or MBA
I suggest you talk to an education and career professional. You need to select a study program that is in line with your qualifications and your work experience. Another bachelors program may not help to get a study permit especially as you have 9 years of work experience in sales.

You need to get admission to a study program that would lead to a 3 years' PGWP

Reactions: jason007