+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi.. i tried searching few forums to answer my query about visitor visa application form but dint find one. i am trying to apply online for visitor visa. i need additional sections for my employment history section. how do i do that and fill the form and upload online? plz help. thank you advance

Priyakumaran

Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys,
Please anybody give me suggestion .
I am a full time student in canada.how can i bring my spouse and kid here.do i need to apply for trv.

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
Please I need ideas. I applied for open work permit in Canada as my wife is a student there. My work permit is still pending on medical which I will complete in march. But my visitors visa is going to expire by the first week of march by which time I intend to reapply for another visitors visa while waiting to complete my medical. My question is should I apply again as visitor (tourism) or as a family visitor since my wife is there. If i apply as a family visitor ,they will as of medical which I have not completed meaning longer processing time and if I go for tourism what will they think of my pending open work permit .
PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hi all,

I got my PR application approved and will be moving to Canada in April. I would like to apply for TRV for my parents now. Have the following questions:

1. Can I apply for TRV for parents without having a Canadian address or airrickets or hotel bookings?
2. Is the application process completely online and we can check status online only just as was for the PR application.
3. Only once there is a passport request then the passport needs to be submitted to vfs for stamping? Is my understanding correct?

Thsnks