+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

MYBAI

Jan 10, 2016
hopefully sophia result will come out before Aug 26 but i think ur visa coming already ....mine they just received it .. reviewed

Sophia....today given UCI number. Then in progress, no need medical, no need interview, not applicable,no need fingerprints. 3x nag update CIC email since since I submitted last Aug 19. And I saw in the letter if the processing has been exceeded, u can notify them but have to limit it. So pwede kana mag follow up sis.

Reactions: Sophia the first

Sophia the first

Apr 15, 2017
Hi @MYBAI

Got 3 email update then po last June 19. Then no update na po since then. Do you have any idea how to follow up po? Thank you.

Sophia....today given UCI number. Then in progress, no need medical, no need interview, not applicable,no need fingerprints. 3x nag update CIC email since since I submitted last Aug 19. And I saw in the letter if the processing has been exceeded, u can notify them but have to limit it. So pwede kana mag follow up sis.

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
Got a refusal after 70 plus days. The reason was my employment. I am a fresh graduate and it was supposed to be a graduation gift and im about to take my board examination in december. Anyways, thank you guys.

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It's weird that my wife got a message today on her online account that she needs to submit a medical form (IMM 1017E) although she already submitted this information upfront when she submitted her application about a month ago. This is for her Visitor Visa application - more than 6 months. Any idea how I should deal with this?
Guys- need some advice from the experts here.. My wife has sent a CSE to the Delhi office (through web form) regarding my concern above last week. They still haven't got back to her. Although it's only been about 7 days since she sent the CSE, do you think it is wise for my wife to redo the medical using the IMM1017E form that they sent? I am not too concerned about the costs involved, but wanted to make sure they don't get confused. Or do you think I should wait a bit longer for them to get back? My wife has sent multiple CSEs to the Delhi office on this application but for different concerns (first one to inquire about the status of application that took more than processing time, the second one to report a technical difficulty to not being able to upload the medical form requested, and the third and final one to clarify this confusion - upfront vs medical form requested). I hope these multiple CSEs on the same application don't make them think I am just resending the same CSE. Appreciate your advice.
Raghav.

MYBAI

Jan 10, 2016
Hi @MYBAI

Got 3 email update then po last June 19. Then no update na po since then. Do you have any idea how to follow up po? Thank you.
thats the web form given from them to be filled up when you want to inquire, complain, comment. Meron choices you need to tick example about processing time delayed. We can chat whatsap or viber. email ad- anclutz@yahoo.com

meron lng sana ako ask about docs being submitted. thank you

Essel

Jul 25, 2017
Hello, applied Canada TRV Visa thru VFS in Dubai last June 6,2017, until now our application still in progress. No update yet.

Soltel

May 28, 2017
Hello...

Any updates...did you guys got the approval already..?
My husband and I applied last June 8 2017 Vfs dubai..confirm receipt June 11..
But until now still in progress..

Ly Chhay

Jul 7, 2017
Hello...

Any updates...did you guys got the approval already..?
My husband and I applied last June 8 2017 Vfs dubai..confirm receipt June 11..
But until now still in progress..
Me too from 8th June 2017, I think at least they should let us know 1 month before the departure date.
Feeling tired to wait for this.

rsahota40

Aug 4, 2017
Applied For TRV on 23 June at VFS Chandigarh and just checked the status on CIC account and it says they are reviewing the eligibility. Any clue how much time would it take for the whole process from now?