+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

ahsan_riaz40

Oct 20, 2015
Can someone give me suggestion please. I have study permit but my visa is expired. I applied for new visa but its delayed. If i don't get visa. Is it fine that i travel to my home country and apply there? I have plan to stay 3 months in my home country and the processing time there is 39 days. Thanks.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Got passport back today for my parents with visa stamp on it.
one question if any one knows I have uploaded photo image while applying but in visa stamp they didnt put photo so its normal?
if any one knows then guide me

Reactions: nayiketan

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one question if any one knows I have uploaded photo image while applying but in visa stamp they didnt put photo so its normal?
It is completely normal. Canada does not put photograph on the visa stamp.
Congrats for the visa.

Reactions: ckshah1498

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
It is normal. Congratulation for your parents visa. Please tell me when did u applied and from where.

Reactions: ckshah1498

liz.lee

Jul 14, 2017
Got a refusal letter from the embassy after almost a month of waiting. Frustrating. Haha. But anyways, never lose hope. Will reapply soon. Congrats to everyone who got approved!

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
Online Application for TRV on 26th May, 2017.
Biometrics on 30th May, 2017.
Updated Application on 1st June, 2017.
Passport Request on 28th June, 2017.
Passport submitted on 4th July, 2017.
Passport Received with me 3yr (till passport validity) multiple entry visa on 7th July, 2017.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Applied online on June 23th.
Confirmation email received on the June 26th
visa approved and got passport request on july 7 th 2017
submitted passport on 10 th july
got stamped passport on 17 th july
It is normal. Congratulation for your parents visa. Please tell me when did u applied and from where.

Neel2193

Jul 19, 2017
Hi ckshah1498, did you apply within canada?

I have sent my passport on the 12th and they received it on the 13th of July, i still have not received any update. I have a flight this Friday 21st and I'm very desperate. Can someone please advise if i still have a chance of getting my passport with the visa back before my flight?

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi ckshah1498, did you apply within canada?

I have sent my passport on the 12th and they received it on the 13th of July, i still have not received any update. I have a flight this Friday 21st and I'm very desperate. Can someone please advise if i still have a chance of getting my passport with the visa back before my flight?
That could be very risky.. I would advise you to postpone the flight if that's an option. BTW, did you send passport on CIC's request or are you doing paper application?

Neel2193

Jul 19, 2017
That could be very risky.. I would advise you to postpone the flight if that's an option. BTW, did you send passport on CIC's request or are you doing paper application?
It is a non refundable ticket, cannot be postponed. :( I sent it on CIC's request. They requested it on the 11th of July.

AKayy17

Jul 19, 2017
Hi! It's been over two weeks since I sent my passport to CPP-Ottawa, I sent it on the 3rd of July and they received it on the 5th of July. I received a notification on the 14th of July that my application has been approved (visa has been granted/stamped). It's been 6 days now and they haven't dispatched my passport yet. Any suggestions on what I can do? Hoping to travel out of the country this weekend.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Hi,
Did you submit passport to Delhi VAC? did you submit in person or by courier?