+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

@blackfalds

Jun 2, 2017
I am also experiencing the same thing. Submitted my application online last June 23 and got an email on the 25th confirming that they received the application together with the UCI #. Until now no update. T____T This is s frustrating. I'm from Philippines.
This is just disappointing coz the events were cancelled due to this. I dont knpw why its taking them that long

nayiketan

Jan 12, 2016
I dont know until when we have to wait. The processing time is like 12days and they said send a case specific inquiry if it has exceeded the processing time but until now,nothing..this is so sad
Is there any update they give us for delay on application? Because some of applications has passed the time line as per their standard norms.

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
Hi did you received any update on your application?
I havent received any. Its has been more than 2 months. We cant do anything but wait. I missed the flight already and i already cancelled my hotel bookings. Lets just hope for the best. I applied May 8. I am worried that there maybe something wrong with my application but Im still holding on to the fact that there applicants that took their application 4monhs before the update. I hope it wont take that long. Lets hope for the best guys. God bless

-philippines

Reactions: nayiketan

nayiketan

Jan 12, 2016
I havent received any. Its has been more than 2 months. We cant do anything but wait. I missed the flight already and i already cancelled my hotel bookings. Lets just hope for the best. I applied May 8. I am worried that there maybe something wrong with my application but Im still holding on to the fact that there applicants that took their application 4monhs before the update. I hope it wont take that long. Lets hope for the best guys. God bless

-philippines
Hope for the BEST

Sophia the first

Apr 15, 2017
Thats already too much but we cant do nothing but to wait. I applied June 14 and no update since June 19. Hopefully I will not missed my flight. Lets all hope for the best.

-philippines

Reactions: nayiketan

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
@chinmay phadke

Hey, any updates??
Heyy
Sorry I dint get to update here, just last night my wife received PPR for her PR application, so to get the passport to again submit it back, we had to cancel our visitors application, which again takes some days. not sure what happens to the visitors application but we have submitted the request to withdraw it.

I hope you hear something very soon...good luck!!

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Heyy
Sorry I dint get to update here, just last night my wife received PPR for her PR application, so to get the passport to again submit it back, we had to cancel our visitors application, which again takes some days. not sure what happens to the visitors application but we have submitted the request to withdraw it.

I hope you hear something very soon...good luck!!

thats a really good news, congratulations!!
hope the process goes smooth and you guys are united soon :)
good luck and thanks..lol (i hope its in a week now.... )

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yes, not sure what's going on. Our PR application is also in process. Again not sure if that is affecting the processing time. Fingers crossed..
It's weird that my wife got a message today on her online account that she needs to submit a medical form (IMM 1017E) although she already submitted this information upfront when she submitted her application about a month ago. This is for her Visitor Visa application - more than 6 months. Any idea how I should deal with this?

ahsan_riaz40

Oct 20, 2015
Hello Guys,
I am an International Student in Canada. My study permit got extended last month and i applied for TRV on june 13, 2017. I haven't got any response yet. I called CIC call centre and their self check system said your processing time is 97 days while on CIC website its 15 days. I also submitted multiple case specific inquiries online but haven't got any response either. I already booked a flight to my home country next month. And i don't know what is the best i can do now. Can anyone help me please...

@blackfalds

Jun 2, 2017
It's weird that my wife got a message today on her online account that she needs to submit a medical form (IMM 1017E) although she already submitted this information upfront when she submitted her application about a month ago. This is for her Visitor Visa application - more than 6 months. Any idea how I should deal with this?
6months for visit visa?
Hello Guys,
I am an International Student in Canada. My study permit got extended last month and i applied for TRV on june 13, 2017. I haven't got any response yet. I called CIC call centre and their self check system said your processing time is 97 days while on CIC website its 15 days. I also submitted multiple case specific inquiries online but haven't got any response either. I already booked a flight to my home country next month. And i don't know what is the best i can do now. Can anyone help me please...
I submitted an application June 13 as well and up until now got no update on the delay. Tried sending a case specific inquiry twice but no reply. Do you mind telling me the no.you called? Thank you