+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Trv paper application applied on 22 june ... status shows , is being processed at canada visa office ,, Waiting

skca

Jun 30, 2017
Hello :) i applied online. I got empty updates 3 times. I assumed that i would get it in less than 2 weeks thats why i booked plane tickets and hotels.
So it has been more than a month now? Wow. Did you try to contact them? That shouldn't take long. But I am not so sure what's happening. I was expecting within two weeks too but no updates from my mom either (applied June 20)

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
So it has been more than a month now? Wow. Did you try to contact them? That shouldn't take long. But I am not so sure what's happening. I was expecting within two weeks too but no updates from my mom either (applied June 20)
Yes it has been almost 2 months now. Im so worried. I will try to contact them. But im still holding on th other experiences that other applications take several months. But im still worried now

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hello seniors,I also wanted to apply my mother visit trv, what doc's should I include plus how much assets and what should be the purpose of visit that should be strong....plz guide me I am pr holder.... thanks in advance

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
my parents dont have travel history but they have USA visitor visa but never traveled to USA.
Did you added flight tickets means did you book flights for you parents ?
Nope.
Does your Parnets have any travel history??
I really hope we hear within week or 2

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
my parents dont have travel history but they have USA visitor visa but never traveled to USA.
Did you added flight tickets means did you book flights for you parents ?

Hey...
its actually for my husband. his sponsor fill is in process, but because we are expecting a baby... we applied for visitor visa so he can visit us for few weeks.
no we didn't book any tickets... lot of people suggested that he has a good travel history and we have solid reason. plus i was bit skeptical about booking ticket as we applied for visa in such a short time span.
did you book tickets for your parents?

I am really praying and hoping to hear by july 15.. so that way he can book his tickets in month of august and come.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
yes i am also praying and hoping.
I also didnt booked ticket only iternary submitted.
Are you in toronto ? Gujarati?
Hey...
its actually for my husband. his sponsor fill is in process, but because we are expecting a baby... we applied for visitor visa so he can visit us for few weeks.
no we didn't book any tickets... lot of people suggested that he has a good travel history and we have solid reason. plus i was bit skeptical about booking ticket as we applied for visa in such a short time span.
did you book tickets for your parents?

I am really praying and hoping to hear by july 15.. so that way he can book his tickets in month of august and come.

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
yes i am also praying and hoping.
I also didnt booked ticket only iternary submitted.
Are you in toronto ? Gujarati?

Yes, Gujarati. I m in London Ontario... Few hours away from Toronto.

This long weekend might delay our files....but I hope it doesn't.

@blackfalds

Jun 2, 2017
Mine is like this;
June 14-Submitted online
June 14-19 I got 3 e-mail update regarding my application. Application is in progress.

Its been 14 days now from the date of submission and the status is still they same. No email received after June 19. Waiting is torture :(o_O hoping to have a positive feedback since this is my second time. From Phil.
Hi,have you received any update on your application? I applied on June 13 too in behalf of my daughter,until now theres no update?